Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

---------- San Andreas Explorers ---------
(07-08-2010, 05:16 PM)Slice link Wrote: where do i apply
sanandreasexplorersrealSAE.com
(07-08-2010, 12:56 PM)20evolution link Wrote: Since when is [uL]immortality asslicking [SAE]? its a ww clan anyway?
how am i asslicking them? i think they're faggots, but thats a different story. Just saying that they aren't a clan who only plays SFR or GTAT like tronk said
(07-08-2010, 02:41 PM)Alvar link Wrote: This is a nice joke :D

I'll make a clan one day named uL=uber Losers. That...would...be...so...not...like Urban Legends. Just like this joke here. :D
brb, SWK.
proud to be apart.
Quote:Mikelo link=topic=25393.msg320483#msg320483 date=1278517807]
[SAE] San Andreas Explorers.

hmm...?
(07-09-2010, 02:35 AM)Playerz link Wrote: hmm...?
its a clan...
(07-08-2010, 02:19 AM)Keanu_Reeves link Wrote: Last i checked [SAE] (the real 1) is a SA:MP CLAN. Not just a server clan or gang, and one of their members (or 2) play lvp, so for them to be using the exact same tag is lame

Yeah but they don't have a clan topic. Name me one forum where starting a clan topic makes the whole clan official on all servers, if not then your post doesn't make any sense.

Quote:Grim link=topic=25393.msg320866#msg320866 date=1278597913]
LMFAO

Dude you're retarded -.- If you dont know shit then shut the fuck up, newfags thinking they know everything

You are the retard here and don't show that attitude to me, this is not [SAE] forum/server where you can flame,be racist to other's religion and rage depending on your mood
(07-09-2010, 05:50 AM)tronkgs link Wrote: Name me one forum where starting a clan topic makes the whole clan official on all servers, if not then your post doesn't make any sense.
You really are an idiot. A clan wears the tag on every server, making them official on ALL SERVERS. I think you're thinking of a server GANG, and most of the time server gangs don't even wear a tag. And considering this is a CLAN, it's pretty lame to have the same tag as another well known clan. Nice try tho  :w
(07-09-2010, 06:12 AM)Keanu_Reeves link Wrote: You really are an idiot. A clan wears the tag on every server, making them official on ALL SERVERS. I think you're thinking of a server GANG, and most of the time server gangs don't even wear a tag. And considering this is a CLAN, it's pretty lame to have the same tag as another well known clan. Nice try tho  :w

Yeah but they are not officially a LVP clan as they don't have a clan topic. Stop acting like a smartass, your own clan [uL] isn't legit anyway(almost everyone here know why, atleast those who saw the screenshots and your leaked clan forum full of mods knw)
To shorten all this..

[move]CHANGE YOUR CLAN TAG[/move]

:w