Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

---------- San Andreas Explorers ---------
(07-08-2010, 12:42 AM)tronkgs link Wrote: Stop acting dumb and fuck off, the [SAE] you are talking about is not officially a LVP clan. But it is only a GTA:T and San Fierro Rumble clan. So basically "San Andreas Explorers" are allowed to use the tag [SAE] on LVP.
Last i checked [SAE] (the real 1) is a SA:MP CLAN. Not just a server clan or gang, and one of their members (or 2) play lvp, so for them to be using the exact same tag is lame
(07-07-2010, 11:47 PM)Darius link Wrote: Would be a nice clan to add to our list of wins xD
lmao xD

uL vs SAExplorers!
(07-08-2010, 02:19 AM)Keanu_Reeves link Wrote: Last i checked [SAE] (the real 1) is a SA:MP CLAN. Not just a server clan or gang, and one of their members (or 2) play lvp, so for them to be using the exact same tag is lame

Since when is [uL]immortality asslicking [SAE]? its a ww clan anyway?
(07-08-2010, 12:56 PM)20evolution link Wrote: Since when is [uL]immortality asslicking [SAE]? its a ww clan anyway?
Oh its our obsessed fan
This is a nice joke :D

I'll make a clan one day named uL=uber Losers. That...would...be...so...not...like Urban Legends. Just like this joke here. :D
Quote:Stop acting dumb and fuck off, the [SAE] you are talking about is not officially a LVP clan. But it is only a GTA:T and San Fierro Rumble clan. So basically "San Andreas Explorers" are allowed to use the tag [SAE] on LVP.

LMFAO

Dude you're retarded -.- If you dont know shit then shut the fuck up, newfags thinking they know everything
SAE FTW  :+
[SAExplorers] tag sound nice! :D
where do i apply
(07-08-2010, 05:16 PM)Slice link Wrote: where do i apply
ahahha