Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Dutch Day
HUP HOLLAND HUP!

I was just wondering, IF Holland wins, can there be a dutch day on LVP on sunday or saturday 3 or 4 july ? Where we are allowed to speak dutch just for one day  O+!

[Image: oranjegekte.jpg]

PS: if you don't allow it they will lose for sure...the whole faith of oranje in your hands management...

[Image: aaa_elftal.jpg]

Left to right Fixer Sander Richard Slein

_O-
When they loose, can we still have a Dutch day? Only my version of Dutch day is having the whole country banned for 24 hours.

Thanks.
(07-01-2010, 09:20 PM)bubbles link Wrote: When they loose, can we still have a Dutch day? Only my version of Dutch day is having the whole country banned for 24 hours.

Thanks.

i don't get it. Perhaps it was meant to be a joke of you?

Perhaps we should only ban range non-dutch speaking ppl.  O+
(07-01-2010, 09:20 PM)bubbles link Wrote: When they loose, can we still have a Dutch day? Only my version of Dutch day is having the whole country banned for 24 hours.

Thanks.

Kye tried that once, it didn't last long. It was funny though seeing people cry about it, even though they had a right to.
Its nearly as funny as your belief that Holland actually has a chance of winning...
I didn't know Belgium supported th Dutch soccer team :+
But couldn't you find a better picture than some blokes in bikini's? :r
(07-01-2010, 09:42 PM)SolidRock link Wrote: I didn't know Belgium supported th Dutch soccer team :+

Isn't that what you guys wear when its hot?
(07-01-2010, 09:42 PM)SolidRock link Wrote: I didn't know Belgium supported th Dutch soccer team :+
Do we 0Target0? xD
(07-02-2010, 06:37 AM)Matthias link Wrote: Do we 0Target0? xD

Only if they win, if they lose we can laugh  _O-

so actually its a win/win for us belgians