Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Dutch Day
Basically add 'en' to the end of random wordsen.
Its nacht harden to spreekt dutchen, I am doingen in right nowen.
-Maddolis Van Splinkenbergen
1-0 Brazil

Not over yet though...
2-1 Holland .

Last Euro 2008 , when Holland won (can't remember the other country) , the whole server was orange , all players .. and some more things that I cant remember .. Was cool tho  _O-
yo yea why not lets have it eyo!
(07-01-2010, 09:40 PM)bubbles link Wrote: Its nearly as funny as your belief that Holland actually has a chance of winning...

One down, 2 to go :)
(07-01-2010, 09:40 PM)bubbles link Wrote: Its nearly as funny as your belief that Holland actually has a chance of winning...

hahahahahahahahahhaah....
It is looking a bit better for them, they might make it to the final since they're going to play Ghana or UareGay in the Semi, but they really have no chance of winning the world cup. Just because Brazil played badly doesn't mean the dutch where anything special :)
(07-02-2010, 07:56 PM)bubbles link Wrote: It is looking a bit better for them, they might make it to the final since they're going to play Ghana or UareGay in the Semi, but they really have no chance of winning the world cup. Just because Brazil played badly doesn't mean the dutch where anything special :)

I don't think they played badly. They just danced too much.
Which is playing badly :)  Its football not a dance show :)
(07-02-2010, 08:27 PM)bubbles link Wrote: Which is playing badly :)  Its football not a dance show :)

Nah :)