Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Dutch Day
when neatherlands win peter shall connect 1.5secs before desconecting
I would fuckin laugh if both the Netherlands and Germany lose their next games.
(07-04-2010, 03:03 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: I would fuckin laugh if both the Netherlands and Germany lose their next games.

Yeah indeed. Both countries want to be in the final too bad.
But i cant dutch :'( I WANT TO SPEAK NORWEGIAN (IZ FIGHING FOR MY RIGHTS) HUMAN RIGHTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (U)!

1- From me!:LLL LøL (lullings)      :+
Norwegian sounds funny :P Just like all the other languages north of here
3-2, Netherlands in the finals! DUTCHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!
NETHERLANDS!!!
NETHERLANDS!!!
NETHERLANDS!!!
Won't happen.
(07-06-2010, 10:05 PM)bubbles link Wrote: Won't happen.
  /me hope so.
It won't, sure Holland have a good team, and as soon as they beat Brazil etc it was clear they would get to the final by beating Paruguay..

But on the other side of the world cup table I think the teams where better. Germany v's Spain.. Germany getting impressive goal counts... but Spain are scrappers and even though I would put money on Germany I wouldn't be surprised if Spain beat them...

Then it comes to the final.. and aganist Spain or Germany I don't think the dutch will win, which is a shame because out of all the teams I'd perfer the dutch to win the cup.

But you never know, World cup finals have never been great games as they are always played very defensibly so they're always boring matches compared to other games, so the dutch may surprise us.  I think we'll all have a better idea tomorrow after the Spain/Germany match - 2 very good teams, yet good for completly different reasons... I think that match may be the match of the world cup.

Either way, a great game ahead of us to enjoy!