Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Dutch Day
(07-12-2010, 03:53 PM)Sadik link Wrote: Me to.

Freaks, be happy they even got in the final's why would you be ashamed for them? cause they're World's runner up?
actually, holland didnt showed his best game, they played so agresive and in defence, i think that is what made them lose
(07-12-2010, 04:41 PM)K4iz3R link Wrote: actually, holland didnt showed his best game, they played so agresive and in defence, i think that is what made them lose

Well tbh, Spain's midfield is really good, They had to go in defence, even thought they wanted to attack, they just couldn't they had to help the defence.
(07-12-2010, 04:41 PM)K4iz3R link Wrote: actually, holland didnt showed his best game, they played so agresive and in defence, i think that is what made them lose

another lucky 1-0 of Spain.
i dont give two shits if its lucky (i dont think so), but spain is the winner of the world cup, and u have to accept it  O+
i know, i do accept it, i'm dissapointed that in my opinion the most boring team won (4 goals in the last 4 matches), but i'm happy for you and i hope everyone is going to buy spain merchandise now, so your economy will do better from now on and my stocks won't go down because of debt rumours in spain ;)!

gg Spain

you cant blame the judge becouse fotball is fotball you just need to accept it, they dont use any cameras to help the
judging.
(07-12-2010, 09:44 PM)0Target0 link Wrote: i know, i do accept it, i'm dissapointed that in my opinion the most boring team won

Stopped reading here.