Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[V]IRUS - www.virusme.net
Congrats!
('('('('')')')')
We thought that we'd like to share with you this post. It currently applies on another server, but it should be applied on LVP at the future.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

I saw him on top .... coming to call these players who can mess with guns and knives. He knows that he's starting something special .... Spreading the [V]IRUS is not enough for him. He wants a group of soldiers who can show how destructive a [V]IRUS can be.

He decided that he must find these 7 soldiers somewhere, and call them the
[iA]. Enjoy.

(watch in HD)

- You got what it takes? We're sure that we'll offer you the tag that you deserve.
- Details will be posted after about 14 hours from the date of this post, stay tuned.

Special thanks to: [V]Vodka_orange, [V]Slide, [V]LilCobra, [V]BrainDeadGamer, [V]bulleitnu, [V]Rudy, [V]DrHeineken, and [V]Jimi_jO. They spent long (but fun xP) times to get this intro ready.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Hehe, Blood will be spread all over the streetz  O-)
Quote:onLVP link=topic=24799.msg306266#msg306266 date=1274793887]- News:[b][i]
[color=orange] - Metrakit is now a full [V] member, Congrats!
- LilCobra is now a full [V] member, Congrats!
      - Added ef.Voodo to the "Disallowed from posting here".
Gratz mazz.
wait what? lilcobra is mazz? fat cobra wannabe  O+

gratz  O-)
contrats guys!!!
where are you getting all these new members? like 'LilCobra' wtf i never saw this guy at lw's
(02-26-2011, 04:43 PM)MidNight link Wrote: where are you getting all these new members? like 'LilCobra' wtf i never saw this guy at lw's
Midnight just stop posting at forums you retard. Or read the topic for once..choose!