Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[FINISHED]LVP 2.92 Alpha Test #1
im in
hmmm Isn't that a bank holiday weekend?

I should be around, just highlighting that it is a bank holiday weekend and alot of people are away doing stuff.
i'm coming for sure.
Not sure that im coming but il try
I'm coming.
I'm in for any testing thats needed.
Jay, on the starter post it says 'thats 6pm for England' '7pm for dutch/nederlands' etc.

I thought england was in GMT+1 atm, due to somet called british saving time or something
It was 7pm English time 8pm Dutch.. someone edited my post :O
in romania is gmt +2 that means at 8pm?
The time does appear to have changed... I think

As it states now...

"Testing of Las Venturas Playground 2.92 Alpha 1: Sunday 2nd May 2010 6:00 GMT+1

That's 7PM British Time, 8PM Dutch time."

So Lilboy, if romainia is +2 gmt that would mean 9pm romanian time.

Even a simple thing like stating a time has gotten over complicated...  GMT 6.00 + 1 hour...
excuse me, in case i'm missing something completly obvious but would indicatd 7.00 british time... so why not just say GMT 7.00 instead of GMT 6.00 + 1 hour which completly confuses the matter.  (was obviously edited by someone on the european mainland, and badly)

Since you're asking people to attend it would be manners to sort the time issue out as soon as possible.  Its silly.

If certain dev/managment/whoever is respsonible for this terrible wording/stucture of the time would like links to tutorials on how to tell the time let me know and I will forward it onto them.  A 7 year old would be more clearer. Sadly.  I doubt its down to lack education however, just a lack effort to make things clear, which is fine, except when the lack of giving a fuck about the details of an appointment impacts many other peoples time.

I could go on further, but ffs at least sort out the time structure.