Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Extreme Metal
(05-07-2012, 07:53 PM)Maka link Wrote: If only guitar wasn't that hard to play, because you have no idea how many times I find myself air-guitaring out of nowhere when I'm listening to some tunes in my room, hah.
Same, and air drums to Phil Collins - In The Air Tonight
(05-08-2012, 04:33 AM)Nater link Wrote: Same, and air drums to Phil Collins - In The Air Tonight

I just air drum to every NOFX song there is, makes it easy.
(05-09-2012, 12:43 PM)Greyfox link Wrote: I just air drum to every NOFX song there is, makes it easy.
Ahhh NOFX aint listerned to them in ages....So gonna after work (:
You guys seen these before? Still a nice play on the real pieces heh.

The Emperors - I Am The Surf Wizards (Audio by MrMeddled)

The Darkthrones - Californian Hunger (Original 1960s Trve Kvlt surf music)
(05-12-2012, 12:46 PM)Maka link Wrote: You guys seen these before? Still a nice play on the real pieces heh.

The Emperors - I Am The Surf Wizards (Audio by MrMeddled)

The Darkthrones - Californian Hunger (Original 1960s Trve Kvlt surf music)

Hehe well that was different pretty neat :)

OVERKILL - Bring Me The Night

Accept - Balls To The Wall
Classic track :)

Testament - The New Order

This topic needs more Testment <_< Also today I have officially hit 200 CDs original :)
I saw Udo perform a few songs at Wacken last year. That voice, man.

[Image: 3ogasa.jpg]

Alright, I've ordered Prey for Nothing's Against all Good and Evil.
probably not for everyone BUT

a mixture of jazz/swing/metal

Diablo Swing Orchestra - 01 A Tapdancer's Dilema (Tochka, 22.05.2010)

i love it
That's some funky shit right there. Oh and Nater, Testament got a new album coming this summer.
(05-15-2012, 08:43 PM)Maka link Wrote: That's some funky shit right there. Oh and Nater, Testament got a new album coming this summer.
I know :) I can't fucking wait I am waiting for that to come out and also Accept are bringing one out too and a few others on my list :D
http://www.metalunderground.com/news/det...wsid=80730

Quote:Marduk has issued the following statement about having the band's appearance in Minsk, Belarus cancelled due to the band being "an affront to Christian values:"

"The Prosecutor General’s Office has banned Swedish black metal band Marduk from playing a show in Minsk, Belarus.

"Pavel Radzivonaw, a departmental head at the Prosecutor General’s Office, told reporters on Monday that Marduk’s concert, scheduled for May 22, would not take place. 'The band preaches Satanism, which has nothing to do with art,' he says. 'This is an affront to Christian values, they preach the ideas of death, of the Third Reich.'

"The other bands that were scheduled to appear with Marduk at the Re:Public club — including Kataklysm and Vader — will be allowed to perform. Radzivonaw warned the show may be stopped if the performances involve violations of laws.

"I wonder who's really pushing for the Third Reich ideas here..."

You can also read the original news story reporting the issue at Naviny.by. In other Marduk news, the band will be releasing new album "Serpent Sermon" on June 5th in North America and in Europe on May 28th, 2012. Check out the recently posted music video of "Souls For Belial" at this location.

lol'd.