Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Extreme Metal
(04-08-2012, 06:09 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: Of course. Too wanky for me, but To Breathe in a Casket is a fuckin sweet track.
Hell yeah it is :D
Gory Blister - The Descent

Leaving for PPM.
(04-08-2012, 09:53 AM)Maka link Wrote: Gory Blister - The Descent

Leaving for PPM.
Have fun ya lucky bastardĀ  :> Nice track too
Motherfucker that was loud. My left ear is still slightly ringing.

Anyway, I saw every band that played yesterday. First up was Nereids, some French band. They were pretty good.
Stonegoats was fun. Beyond the Labyrinth was rather boring and not really my taste. Lonewolf surprised me, they were quite good. You can hear an obvious Running Wild influence.
Manigance was, instrumental wise, pretty good, but the vocalist ruined it for me. I don't dig French when it comes to metal.
Power Quest was a disappointment- I left halfway through. Stormwarrior was pretty good.

Then came the better part of the day. Mystic Prophecy was really good, and you could see the crowd coming alive.
Powerwolf was just excellent live, I'm glad I got to see them.
Freak Kitchen was simply awesome. Mattias really bonded with the crowd.
Epica was fantastic. I really can't say much more about it.
And to top the day off, we had Blind Guardian. Standing near the very front, man that was great.
I remember last year I couldn't even see them on stage and had to watch on the screens.
You cannot beat a homeland atmosphere, but for all I could tell, the atmosphere was just great here too.
Dear Maddoman:

Septic Flesh live @ PPM fest 2012

Just found it online. Too bad I had to miss this one, cos it looks sick.
Dear Maka,
Danke.
Greets, Maddoman.

Yeah Blind Guardian have amazing energy everywhere.
Two best shows of my life.
Dear Maka,
Your one lucky son of a bitch :D Glad you had fun and indeed metal and french is just fucking weird.
Greets, Forever jealous NateRĀ  :>

(04-09-2012, 10:40 PM)Maka link Wrote: Dear Maddoman:

Septic Flesh live @ PPM fest 2012

Just found it online. Too bad I had to miss this one, cos it looks sick.
SF for the fucking win :D
The only thing I regret is not having brought my camera. I ended up using my phone to record everything. The result is lousy video quality and really crappy audio.
But hey, at least I got some, right? Besides, I'm guessing more footage will show up eventually.
My only regret is that I have boneitis.
That's a funny name for a horrible disease.