Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Extreme Metal
I saw it last week already, heheh. Poor hardcore community, getting laughed at like that.
Iced Earth - Birth of the wicked
(01-26-2012, 10:19 AM)Greyfox link Wrote: Iced Earth - Birth of the wicked
Good song :)

I brought Blind Guardian - The Forgotten Tales a few weeks ago I like it

Blind Guardian - Mr. Sandman

They did a good version of this song I showed my dad and he liked it :D

(01-26-2012, 08:27 AM)Nater link Wrote: Double post <.< check this Hardcore out!!!

'My First Hardcore Song' by 8yr old Juliet OFFICIAL

:P If I have a daughter I so want one like her \m/
Quote myself ftw!!! :P I really like the music to that song I want someone to edit her voice out and I'd use it as my ringtone :P
sounds like generic deathcore or something, anyways talking bout deathcore.

Abel Is Dying - Buried Like Beatrix
Giddy Up Gangsta - Calling All Gangstas and Stretched Flesh

2nd one has a cool intro, i need to get those baby radio sounds

nvm i got it seems to be dead silence's themesong
Not bad tunes, There is seriously to many genres of music out there most new bands branch of their insperations and make new genres its fucked :P

PSYCROPTIC - Initiate

Psycroptic - Immortal Army Of One

First song epic intro, Also they are a local band from my home state :) Also signed to Nuclear Blast records

intro hit me hard
(01-26-2012, 11:39 AM)Nater link Wrote: Blind Guardian - Mr. Sandman

This was on my year 12 music exam in '07.
(01-27-2012, 03:11 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: This was on my year 12 music exam in '07.
That version or the original?

Do you guys like Sepultura? I do myself :)

SEPULTURA - Kairos (song and HD vid)

From their new album its the only song I have heard atm because I got the one song on mixed CD
(01-27-2012, 06:43 AM)Nater link Wrote: That version or the original?

Do you guys like Sepultura? I do myself :)

SEPULTURA - Kairos (song and HD vid)

From their new album its the only song I have heard atm because I got the one song on mixed CD

That BG version, and another cover. We didn't have the original.

I'm not big on Sepultura but I find that track neat- probably because it's slightly deathy.
(01-27-2012, 03:22 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: That BG version, and another cover. We didn't have the original.

I'm not big on Sepultura but I find that track neat- probably because it's slightly deathy.
Noice :D I played the whole Blind Guardian - The Forgotten Tales album in the car with my Dad today and he loved it :D also brought 4 more albums so I have 145 now :+ Brought; Blind Guardian - A Twist in the Myth. Blind Guardian - Follow the Blind (Cranked up Vahalla <3) Psycroptic - Ob(Servant), and Slayer - Diabolus in Musica (Only need two more Slayer albums to own all 11 :D and new one set for release soon)