Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Extreme Metal
Oooh yes indeed, I started with Blackwater Park (which is their greatest), and it's a great place to start. I'd also *highly* recommend Deliverance (slightly heavier) and Damnation (softer, no harsh vocals, but great atmosphere, beautifully written songs... I performed one 5 or so years ago :P)

One off Blackwater Park:
Opeth - Blackwater Park

One off Damnation:
Opeth {Windowpane} HD with lyrics

One off Deliverance:
Opeth - Deliverance

Ahhh yes Maka, it's this:
http://www.facebook.com/orannis.noise
Because the band's name is actually Ørannis.
Awesome track.
Yeah, that Orannis track was beast. I'm digging the Opeth stuff, I'll probably get an album tomorrow.
Not quite on the topic of extreme metal but still an honourable mention as it remains to be one of my favourite power metal bands out there. After all, these were the guys that got me into power metal, together with Blind Guardian. Too bad Roy quit the band, his voice is one of a kind.

Kamelot-Forever
(09-15-2011, 04:11 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: Thanks Nater!
Wait, your bro's gf's sister has every Carpathian Forest release?
Is she hot and single? Wait, nevermind the single part, is she legal?

Opeth announced an Australian tour so I'll be seeing them on the 18th of Dec.
Yeah according to my bros gf yes she does She hot? No shes fat and looks like a dyke, and single, no shes engaged, and legal yes shes like 20 sumthing and finally OPETH OPETH OPETH OPETH <3 :D :) :D :) *O* Opeth fucking kick ass *bumps Maddo to post link for "Opeth - Masters Apprentice" love the album Deliverence it fucking owns  :D

(09-15-2011, 01:43 PM)Maka link Wrote: Haha, I was beginning to think that way too. If anything, I'd go for it Nater!

That's cool Maddo. I personally haven't dug that deeply into Opeth's work yet. Perhaps I should expand my knowledge about them a bit.
Rofl no thanks :P and Maka id recommend Deliverence its a kick ass album imo :)
I'll scope for the Deliverance and Blackwater Park to start off. Thanks for the recs!
(09-16-2011, 04:06 AM)Nater link Wrote: Yeah according to my bros gf yes she does She hot? No shes fat and looks like a dyke, and single, no shes engaged, and legal yes shes like 20 sumthing and finally OPETH OPETH OPETH OPETH <3 :D :) :D :) *O* Opeth fucking kick ass *bumps Maddo to post link for "Opeth - Masters Apprentice" love the album Deliverence it fucking owns  :D
Rofl no thanks :P and Maka id recommend Deliverence its a kick ass album imo :)

Master's Apprentice bro, fuckin ay!
You champ!

Maka, yeah I forgot that Roy left Kamelot.
He was the reason I chose the skin I did in sa-mp back in '08 or so (when I chose the one that I kept), because he looked like Roy Khan.
Entombed - Wolverine Blues
Ive heard good things about Kamelot anything in particular by them you guys can recommend for me?
Oh yes. I'd say you try out their 2001 album 'Karma'. If you like some good power metal, you'll love this.
As for the Opeth subject, I've enjoyed both the albums I downloaded. Also, looks like Carcass resurrected!
The Black Halo is Kamelot's best IMO, but Fourth Legacy through Ghost Opera is worth a listen (though I haven't heard them all).

Lunar Sanctum - Kamelot
Thanks guys will have a listern :) ZOMG Carcass is alive Hai Carcass :w How r ya bud :)