Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

ping -.-'
I wasn't "cybering", I was talking about ping. :roll:
(04-09-2010, 04:15 PM)SpiLoT link Wrote: I use WiMAX broadband connection, does that have to do anything with it?

I had WiMAX before, thats the reason for your high ping, WiMAX is crap no matter what they say. I live in Belgium and i had a ping range with Clearwire (WiMAX) from 50ms to 400ms on LVP depending mostly on the weather and other circumstances. There you have it.
(04-26-2010, 09:30 PM)0Target0 link Wrote: I had WiMAX before, thats the reason for your high ping, WiMAX is crap no matter what they say. I live in Belgium and i had a ping range with Clearwire (WiMAX) from 50ms to 400ms on LVP depending mostly on the weather and other circumstances. There you have it.

Bingo, that's why my ping is high since it sometime reaches 130 in the early dawn for just few secs and rarely then jumps to 500.

The problem that now I'm facing is that the only DSL package they can support is the 128kb in my area which is a no-no for me. Downgrading from about 400kb/s to 12 kb/s...is...I can't do it.

I guess for now I'll quit playing MPs till they support the 2mbpits over here, having WiMAX for gaming is a pain for me and for the enemy, I have to check my ping every few secs to know how to aim correctly... :\

I'd just stick to IRC for now. :P
spilot use cl_cmdrate 5
:D
My ping > yours

[Image: SevereInternetProblems.png]
[Image: MoreSevereInternetProblems.png]
[Image: EvenMoreSevereInternetProblems.png]
http://teamoutlaws.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=70

here.