Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Red Dead Redemption
(04-10-2010, 06:38 PM)Sean3 link Wrote: I believe this game could pass SA-MP. The map will be much bigger then GTA SA, and you can have gang fights etc etc. Really fun game

except it's not coming out on PC :+
(04-15-2010, 11:05 PM)Jordi link Wrote: except it's not coming out on PC :+
I bet it will. They always do, just like 8 months later
(04-06-2010, 02:59 PM)Jordi link Wrote: lol. chilleh, i just don't want people wasting their money on this crap.
afaik you dont work at R* so how can you even know that RDR is crap?
If it wont come out for pc il be using ps3 emulator, or something like that :+
Thats what happened with GTA 4, and it came out. Give it some time.

If they say it's coming out on PC, people who own consoles + PC will just wait for the PC version, but if you don't know if it's comin on PC then you will buy the console version and THEN buy the PC version (they usually change the PC version a bit to make you want it). It's how they make money.
It's a Rockstar tactic. They release their big games on console first, so for the first 5 to 6 months, people buy it instead of pirate it, and the billions come rolling in. Chances are, they'll release it on PC at the end of that period.
(04-30-2010, 12:04 PM)Dan_ link Wrote: It's a Rockstar tactic. They release their big games on console first, so for the first 5 to 6 months, people buy it instead of pirate it, and the billions come rolling in. Chances are, they'll release it on PC at the end of that period.
they are smart  :7
(04-16-2010, 02:30 AM)Darius link Wrote: I bet it will. They always do, just like 8 months later

Perhaps they'll see how it launches on the consoles and if it's worth the investment then port it to PC. Seems logical.

I think I'll buy this game. Looks pretty fun.
I actually hope that this game does well, since most Rockstar games that don't have Grand Theft Auto in the name don't do that well. And it really looks like a good game, even though I hate westerns :P