Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Red Dead Redemption
Bully, max payne, midnight club, manhunt, and etc have done well
Four games/series out of forty games made by the company.
GTA only made up about 15 (including sequels) games out 50+ titles... manhunt, max payne, and midnight club have had sequels. The game bully has been ported over to the xbox 360 and PC.

This title Red Dead redemption is not their first title, it is a sequel to their last gen game red dead revolver (selling 1.5 million copies). The GTA franchise might be the companies biggest seller, but it doesn't make up rockstar and a lot of other titles do well (1-2million copies sold) or at least enough to make 3-4 sequels out of them.
I just saw the videos from their site. The game is looking pretty hot.
(05-02-2010, 10:31 PM)Dan_ link Wrote: I actually hope that this game does well, since most Rockstar games that don't have Grand Theft Auto in the name don't do that well. And it really looks like a good game, even though I hate westerns :P
No, not really. Manhunt was a really good game. Max Payne did really really well, and Midnight Club was the shit.

I wish i can buy this game, 2 bad my ps3 is broken
(05-09-2010, 05:31 AM)Sean3 link Wrote: No, not really. Manhunt was a really good game. Max Payne did really really well, and Midnight Club was the shit.

I wish i can buy this game, 2 bad my ps3 is broken

That sucks, however it isn't as mainstream as cod or the GTA series, so I'm expecting it to drop in price fairly quickly.

My exams start a week after this thing is released, so I'm thinking it's a bad idea anyway!
I GOT IT!
Is it the same engine as GTA IV?
(05-21-2010, 05:21 PM)Dan_ link Wrote: Is it the same engine as GTA IV?

Yeah.
Great. so no AA?

Lets hope (PC port permitting) the explosive fail of GTA IV performance on the PC won't be implemented into this game, which I'm starting to like.