Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Red Dead Redemption
its made by a different part of the company then the studio that makes GTA, its Rocktard Canada. The people who brought you the fail games :'(

and from what I hear its not looking good.
Relly cool game,its like Liberty City but westerns
(04-05-2010, 10:56 PM)CountryBoy link Wrote: Relly cool game,its like Liberty City but westerns

How can you say that when you've only seen a video of it? And read what I said above,

THIS GAME IS NOT MADE BY THE SAME PEOPLE THAT MADE GRAND THEFT AUTO.
(04-06-2010, 08:29 AM)Jordi link Wrote: How can you say that when you've only seen a video of it? And read what I said above,

THIS GAME IS NOT MADE BY THE SAME PEOPLE THAT MADE GRAND THEFT AUTO.
lol he said its LIKE liberty city not that Rockstart made the game roflz, chillpill?
(04-06-2010, 10:05 AM)StickZ link Wrote: lol he said its LIKE liberty city not that Rockstart made the game roflz, chillpill?
Somebody who can read well :D
Wow, never heard of it until now, looks awesome! I will buy it for Xbox  :)
(04-06-2010, 10:05 AM)StickZ link Wrote: lol he said its LIKE liberty city not that Rockstart made the game roflz, chillpill?

No, its nothing like liberty city, i think he's implying it being similar to GTA, which its not. infact if someone like Avalanche Studios/Eidos had made it, you'd never make a comparison to GTA.
(04-06-2010, 01:38 PM)Jordi link Wrote: No, its nothing like liberty city, i think he's implying it being similar to GTA, which its not. infact if someone like Avalanche Studios/Eidos had made it, you'd never make a comparison to GTA.
k sry its my faul,happy now?
(04-06-2010, 02:07 PM)LilBoy link Wrote: k sry its my faul,happy now?

lol. chilleh, i just don't want people wasting their money on this crap.
I believe this game could pass SA-MP. The map will be much bigger then GTA SA, and you can have gang fights etc etc. Really fun game