Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Blood Brothers [BB]
(12-09-2010, 11:09 PM)ZheMafo link Wrote: Yes I did see my post. And it was a edit to you where I told you not to post these useless post you post around on the forum.
That picture was just to brag a little fun into the conversation I had with Munch since you were raging at Teamspeak calling me a faggit n' shit.
I told you already that lying isn't good? remember when you death evaded? and you lied, but screenshots proved you wrong..
I didn't post anything here until you posted my picture....
You were basically provoking me
(12-09-2010, 11:12 PM)Weezy link Wrote: I told you already that lying isn't good? remember when you death evaded? and you lied, but screenshots proved you wrong..
maybe hold yourself buddy...
(12-09-2010, 11:12 PM)Weezy link Wrote: I told you already that lying isn't good? remember when you death evaded? and you lied, but screenshots proved you wrong..
You're a lying fuck, I give a shit what you think. I know what happened, so get out from here.. You been telling shi' on Teamspeak the whole day, and why do you feel offended when you're laughing at the other pictures I made for fun of others, but when I made one of you-you get mad? Now get out of here. 
Anyways, guys try to keep this Topic clean of Off-Topic and useless reply's!
If you have some kind personal problems, try talk about those situations in Private Messages or somewhere else where is it allowed!

Thanks!
A special guy have birthday today!  :+

RCP!

Happy 32rd year rCp! Have a good one! :+
Happy birthday!
Happy birthday man!! i wish you the best!  :>  O+
happy bday ya old fart :)  O+ have a good one bud
Happy Birthday rcp  8)
Damn,to old.  :X

Happy Bday DAD!  :P