Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Blood Brothers [BB]
[Image: VBAlV7U.png]

On the 23rd of October 2007, a group of friends by the name of Yeray, rcp, Turkey and estroe had come up with the idea to form a clan built on friendship and trust. This wasn't an easy start for the group but after creating the forum and website the clan was officially launched on the 17th of November. The clan was called Blood Brothers as the group felt this described their friendship perfectly. Upon recruiting members and creating a forum the Blood Brothers clan had become official and member recruitment had begun.

Up until this current day, the tradition of the Blood Brothers clan still remains with a group of friends gathering together forming their own community. Although the Blood Brothers clan had started on SA-MP, we have now expanded to multiple other games in which new members have also been recruited passing on the Blood Brothers tradition. The hierarchy of the Blood Brothers is based upon democracy where members have an equal chance regardless of their position.

MEMBERLIST
[Image: YyLAnhQ.png]

[Image: BMo56lD.png]

GL guys  :+
Great, so that means B&A and O&B will finally die :+

I see lots of fighters in the list unfortunately :( I want nice people :P
(10-29-2007, 09:13 PM)Stef link Wrote: Great, so that means B&A and O&B will finally die :+

I see lots of fighters in the list unfortunately :( I want nice people :P

I am nice :+

Nah, about B&A/OnB, thing is, it was kinda dead indeed lately. We wanted some action, some more people. That's why we did this :)
They still will fight under Bushmen's, O&B's or w/e's flag in LVP for sure ;)
I'm gang less and stay like that.
Maybe allies with HsG?  :+ Gook luck  :)
(10-29-2007, 09:20 PM)Chris5170xD link Wrote: Maybe allies with HsG?  :+ Gook luck  :)
Ah sorry about that. Forgot to mention that we are not going to ally with anyone. ;) Thanks for the lucks
(10-29-2007, 09:21 PM)Turkey link Wrote: Ah sorry about that. Forgot to mention that we are not going to ally with anyone. ;) Thanks for the lucks

Little addition, we might ally with other clans later on, for now, we don't.
(10-29-2007, 09:20 PM)Chris5170xD link Wrote: Maybe allies with HsG?  :+ Gook luck  :)
Nvm about this Azerty quit HsG, So can u train me in-game turkey? Im not 100 percent sure i wanna leave HsG but lie 65 percent sure.

Edit: any BB i guess, i jsut forgot who was in BB :p
good luck guys :P