Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Blood Brothers [BB]
Yea this site doesnt allow normal embedding, so by pasting the normal URL it appears as an other type of embedding I think  :?
Idk why the site doesnt allow embedding when pasting the URL does exactly the same, just that embedding is better and the window becomes bigger.
(12-09-2010, 10:36 PM)Munch link Wrote: He wants the video to appear on this site aswell.

MAFO, instead of using the [url] code, just copy the link and paste it on here, and it should work.
MUNCH, hard to read?

(12-09-2010, 10:28 PM)ZheMafo link Wrote: And? I always use that when I post videos, just now it ain't working..
I wouldn't be posting that if I hadn't tried.
(12-09-2010, 10:45 PM)ZheMafo link Wrote: MUNCH, hard to read?
I wouldn't be posting that if I hadn't tried.

...you said you "always use that" meaning you always use the tag. I said don't use the tag and just post the url.

Hard to read?

SHUT UP FAGGOT

oh no u didnt
(12-09-2010, 10:49 PM)Munch link Wrote: ...you said you "always use that" meaning you always use the [url] tag. I said don't use the [url] tag and just post the url.

Hard to read?
Yeah, I always use the [URL] tag.. But when It didn't work I of course tried the other options to see if that worked, which it didn't.  :+

(12-09-2010, 10:50 PM)Weezy link Wrote: oh no u didnt
Useless posts ain't allowed here.
(12-09-2010, 10:51 PM)ZheMafo link Wrote: Yeah, I always use the [URL] tag.. But when It didn't work I of course tried the other options to see if that worked, which it didn't.  :+
Useless posts ain't allowed here.

It works fine for me, although I had to paste it about 3 times.
Oh YES! Sadik is alive!  :N
(12-09-2010, 10:51 PM)ZheMafo link Wrote: Useless posts ain't allowed here.
Did you see your posts?
posting a video about someone flaming
and posting a picture about me
and talking about useless posts not being allowed here
what kind of joke are you?
(12-09-2010, 11:03 PM)Weezy link Wrote: Did you see your posts?
he is a gang member of BB he can say whatever he wants in here
(12-09-2010, 11:03 PM)Weezy link Wrote: Did you see your posts?
Yes I did see my post. And it was a edit to you where I told you not to post these useless post you post around on the forum.

That picture was just to brag a little fun into the conversation I had with Munch since you were raging at Teamspeak calling me a faggit n' shit.

(12-09-2010, 11:05 PM)YiXXeY link Wrote: he is a gang member of BB he can say whatever he wants in here
Just because I am a BB member doesn't mean I can say what ever I want to.