Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Blood Brothers [BB]
(08-19-2010, 04:04 PM)Darkness link Wrote: guys just cuz u hate him dznt mean he musnt join any other clan face it people change and he changed we dont need ur help V's
i rly dnt wanna start any fight just bcz of u so please show the BB topic some respect and dont post here
couldnt said it better myself
plus sadik had been waiting a long time to be a BB wich means he has changed his clan hoping and i haven't seen him flame neither
people do change voodoo and you just following were ever sadik goes and posting something bad just makes a whole flame war start
i say next time keep the bad comments to yourself
people..start ballin already
SadiK is the best  ;) ;)
Quote:VooDoo_CHiLe link=topic=23953.msg332923#msg332923 date=1282231305]
and u are ?

A former Crew member.

Quote:VooDoo_CHiLe link=topic=23953.msg332927#msg332927 date=1282231576]
so? i dont rly care tbh

If you don't care, don't ask. You're just saying you don't care because [Jordan] said something that you have no response for. So instead of accepting that you're wrong, you make yourself look even more like a joke by coming up with them kind of posts every time you get proven wrong.

And accepting Sadik will be BB's mistake to make, not yours. The trial is there for a reason and I'm sure yeray wouldn't allow him to get much further than the trial if there was a problem.
lazy to read all this - i've always smt different to say, but i dont wanna argue (i've done that in lw forums enough) so i dont wanna continue here .. if u want keep blabing i was just sayin that he doesnt worth a BB tag thats all.. every1 has his own opinion and is free to say it  :)
Quote:VooDoo_CHiLe link=topic=23953.msg333005#msg333005 date=1282254471]
lazy to read all this - i've always smt different to say, but i dont wanna argue (i've done that in lw forums enough) so i dont wanna continue here .. if u want keep blabing i was just sayin that he doesnt worth a BB tag thats all.. every1 has his own opinion and is free to say it  :)
u r the 1 whoz blabling told u we dont need ur advices az munch said trial is made for sth
I think BB knows if sadik is good or not for BB,maybe he changed,we never know ;)
(08-19-2010, 11:22 PM)DropShotZ link Wrote: I think BB knows if sadik is good or not for BB,maybe he changed,we never know ;)
^^^
just quit it voodoo srsly man u have changed to
for the worst
UNBAN ME FROM THE FUCKING FORUMS!.
(08-20-2010, 03:02 AM)H0lden link Wrote: UNBAN ME FROM THE FUCKING FORUMS!.
ok wait lemme tell yeray xD
edit: hes out tomorrow ill tell him