Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Blood Brothers [BB]
(08-17-2010, 06:13 PM)shoru link Wrote: And why the f^^^ the views was removed on this topic 8)7?

(08-17-2010, 06:17 PM)Munch link Wrote: You mean the 7804+ views?
He mean the more than 100k we have
oh, go unban me on the BB forums yeray :D
(08-18-2010, 11:29 PM)Darkness link Wrote: i aint gonna talk about V's ? cuz they aint my clan or my gang even not my friends so keep out from this topic and we will be cool idc wat he did or wat he had PAST is PAST and NOW is NOW we can run BB we dnt need ur help thank u
now i aint gonna fight :) thanks

So if someone has a cheating past, but he have changed he may join BB o_O ?

Well anyway, I'm sure Voodo meant to recommend you guys ( BB ) as he have a terrible flaming past rep ( Idk for now tbh )

It's up to you guys anyway, congrats to Sadik and the others.
Quite funny others are moaning about Sadik, especially [V] since they should have their own problems now noisiA is banned for weapon cheating :)
(08-19-2010, 12:22 PM)EvilGate link Wrote: Quite funny others are moaning about Sadik, especially [V] since they should have their own problems now noisiA is banned for weapon cheating :)

Its not banned anymore buddy ;) . And if i am not wrong he played on lvp right now :>.
Oh to bad :<
(08-19-2010, 04:51 AM)BLoODsT3R_ link Wrote: So if someone has a cheating past, but he have changed he may join BB o_O ?
What theĀ  :? :?
(08-19-2010, 12:58 PM)Sadik link Wrote: What theĀ  :? :?
the unban from LW's that you got for cheating and then dugi lifted it because he didnt find your file or w/e smth like that
(08-19-2010, 12:37 PM)EvilGate link Wrote: Oh to bad :<

trolol
guys just cuz u hate him dznt mean he musnt join any other clan face it people change and he changed we dont need ur help V's
i rly dnt wanna start any fight just bcz of u so please show the BB topic some respect and dont post here