Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Blood Brothers [BB]
I agree it's questionable, absolutely. But you can't rule out it could be true.
i call bullshit, r.i.p anyways, like fuck you'd be like, "mum tell them good old folks over at BB forums when i die"
well you never know. His mother could've known he was in a gaming clan, checked his internet history and decided to make them aware of it. If I died early, my mum would probaly do the same xD

R.I.P
Well as I said in BB-Forums already! Too bad that he left us so early because of this tragically accident ;(
I wish his faimily and friends, who lost him and his dad, the best and I´ll give them my highest condolence! May he and his father R.I.P! We´ll miss our bro!  :'(

And I dont think that he made a Joke about that. I dont expect just a attitude in him. Jokes of these Kinds are really bad!
I go die now! :'(
Please /care, or this won't pleasure me.

--
If it's true;
I never knew or saw him, so I'm not so sure on how I could care.
Although, his family.. It's just shit, shit happens. But theres nothing to do about it, and theres nothing they could have done.
(02-27-2010, 02:54 PM)8Ball link Wrote:never heard of him but rip
I don't believe that, to be honest. I know of a guy who did lie to everyone that he's dead and then just reappeared on the SA-MP scene and told everyone that he had a good laugh. His nick was "jiggy", ask anyone who's been in MOB over than 2-3 years for more details.
(02-28-2010, 03:22 PM)XiZ link Wrote:I don't believe that, to be honest. I know of a guy who did lie to everyone that he's dead and then just reappeared on the SA-MP scene and told everyone that he had a good laugh. His nick was "jiggy", ask anyone who's been in MOB over than 2-3 years for more details.

I also know someone who, didn't die but apparently had a bad crash in Chicago with his friend. One of them died, one was badly injured. He was the alive one but someone in a different name (him) posted on the forums announcing it, then he himself later started posting and arguing with non-believers about 3 days after it was announced. He later mentioned that his leg is in 5 pieces.

Still not nice if this guy really did die though, despite it being hard to believe.
Lol that fella even made up a quite stupid story, if you read through that post.

I mean, how would his mom know that his last wish was that she posts it on a gaming forum (lol) if he died in a car accident? I mean, its not like i tell my mom my last wishes everytime before i enter a car

Although there MIGHT BE a pretty tiny chance that its infact true, but i doubt it
(02-28-2010, 03:53 PM)Hitman link Wrote:Lol that fella even made up a quite stupid story, if you read through that post.

I mean, how would his mom know that his last wish was that she posts it on a gaming forum (lol) if he died in a car accident? I mean, its not like i tell my mom my last wishes everytime before i enter a car

Although there MIGHT BE a pretty tiny chance that its infact true, but i doubt it
Is it? Posting something like that on a game forum as his last wish is very questionable indeed. But you never know, would be very harsh if we said it was fake and it would turn out to be true.