Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Blood Brothers [BB]
hehehe  >:) n1
i was lookin at the BB website an it said Zaha age 9  :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?
(06-26-2009, 03:11 PM)Swift link Wrote: i was lookin at the BB website an it said Zaha age 9  :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?

They didn't know his age at the time so they just put 9.
(06-26-2009, 07:58 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: A thirteen year old pain in the ass that just won't go away ;)

...wait what the hell were you doing sunday night? :P

see maddolis im only a pain in the ass to people who give me shit like your self. and i know u always want to act "clever" when your really not.

well nobody does anything on sunday. But on saturday i got drunk and played airsoft all day with friends any other questions?
Quote:Tom link=topic=3834.msg227545#msg227545 date=1246032369]
But on saturday i got drunk and played airsoft all day with friends any other questions?
lol tom you retard. your trying hard to make out that you have a life. :S
(06-26-2009, 05:29 PM)Darius link Wrote: lol tom you retard. your trying hard to make out that you have a life. :S
tom lives in the suburbs , though yes NY has suburbs , airsoft is a great sport and doubt he is lying
(06-26-2009, 05:31 PM)Sean3 link Wrote: tom lives in the suburbs , though yes NY has suburbs , airsoft is a great sport and doubt he is lying
i didnt say he was. i just find it funny how he has to randomly mention that to 'proove' that he has a life. :S
(06-26-2009, 05:32 PM)Darius link Wrote: i didnt say he was. i just find it funny how he has to randomly mention that to 'proove' that he has a life. :S
ur sayin hes a retard because he is tryin to lie about what hes saying to make himself look cool , if thats the case , ur wrong and i explained why
i dont have to prove that i have a life darius my sweet he asked so i told him
me 2