Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Blood Brothers [BB]
(09-01-2008, 12:20 AM)Darius link Wrote: We already did, and won.  ;)
How? leaving the server?  _O-
another little ponny... i see u doing yesterday. Oh and btw 4-1 was too long ago baby... we will repeat veeeeeeeery soon. Plus checkin logs and the war challengue "leave me remind u"....        1.The war time was around 19:00
                                                                      2.U come to BB server at 21:00 (when anyone from the start line up was here)
                                                                      3.Mistake that all u had 200/+ ping??  _O- (included darkfire)

Anyway, like i said u we will repeat that war veeeeery very soon... Be ready, is not going to be easy  :w
(09-01-2008, 12:53 PM)yeray link Wrote: another little ponny... i see u doing yesterday. Oh and btw 4-1 was too long ago baby... we will repeat veeeeeeeery soon. Plus checkin logs and the war challengue "leave me remind u"....        1.The war time was around 19:00

Anyway, like i said u we will repeat that war veeeeery very soon... Be ready, is not going to be easy  :w

Well then duckling, I hope you challenge BA soon like the donkey you are, its better to have the nuts of a squirrel than to be a chicken. Perhaps it'll be on BA server where you won't fly away after losing one round like you africanised honeybees do on LVP.
I do remember beating you (ya pony) 6-0 on the Australian server where your ping was soaring high as an eagle (roughly 400+) whereas this time mine was 50-60, so I guess that ping excuse doesn't work.
Those 6 fights were like a tiger vs a pig (although there are confirmed reports of you being a cheetah).

PURE BARNYARD FUN, YEEHAW!
(09-01-2008, 12:53 PM)yeray link Wrote: another little ponny... i see u doing yesterday. Oh and btw 4-1 was too long ago baby... we will repeat veeeeeeeery soon. Plus checkin logs and the war challengue "leave me remind u"....        1.The war time was around 19:00

If you are that good then You wouldn't be crying about a 200 pinger ( euh lead-aim maybe ?   ;) )

Ok then Post ur clanwar application If you dare  ;)

Yeray you are retarded , ur saying that BA is /q when we " are losing " Tbh we never lost agaisnt BB , you guys were all quiting LVP to go on GTA:T and then we go on GTA:T we rape ur ass and u guys all quit how pathetic

[Image: warnwarn.gif] Watch your words..
(09-01-2008, 02:07 PM)azerty link Wrote: If you are that good then You wouldn't be crying about a 200 pinger ( euh lead-aim maybe ?   ;) )

Ok then Post ur clanwar application If you dare  ;)

Yeray you are retarded , ur saying that BA is /q when we " are losing " Tbh we never lost agaisnt BB , you guys were all quiting LVP to go on GTA:T and then we go on GTA:T we rape ur ass and u guys all quit how pathetic

retarted?
Stop insulting here.
Creating a clan with a guy called K1lla is pathetic.
Locked as wished.

[BB]BloodBrothers WEB SITE

[Image: bb2gv2.jpg]

http://bb.serverffs.com

welcome

Open again ;)
Yeah,as we play more often now on lvp we decided to reopen our topic.
Hi all  :w
(06-14-2009, 09:22 PM)pancakeman link Wrote: Yeah,as we play more often now on lvp we decided to reopen our topic.
Hi all  :w

Prob only started to play on LVP cuz sonix was allways playn at lvp  :w