Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Blood Brothers [BB]
LVP needs many player to be fun, GTA:t needs max 30 players to be fun ;)
BB aint dead they're just inactive right? right
(07-30-2008, 09:35 PM)Master link Wrote: LVP needs many player to be fun, GTA:t needs max 30 players to be fun ;)
Yes GTAT is only DM Server LVP Server with alot possibilities to have fun but yes is true lvp loss alot players & the times when was server full is down
Yeah BB ain't dead lol, I seen alot of them playing @ GTA:T, see the odd one @ LW and I've played with [BB]Snip3r a few times @ Partyserver.

They are kinda right though, LVP gets a bit boring with not alot of players ;(
Should try get it official.  :)
(07-31-2008, 12:05 AM)Darius link Wrote: Yeah BB ain't dead lol, I seen alot of them playing @ GTA:T, see the odd one @ LW and I've played with [BB]Snip3r a few times @ Partyserver.

They are kinda right though, LVP gets a bit boring with not alot of players ;(
Should try get it official:)
LVP has been announced official many times. Being official only causes problems in my opinion.

I think May-June was 1 of the last Months when LVP was near full.. (~130people!)
Now in LVP are ~30people.Sometimes its funny to Play with so
less but it would be better when there be more..
On Gta:T is the special when u die u dont have to walk or drive
to the others . When u die u are next to the other Players and then
are ~30Players in the near of all much enought.BB plays more WW
in the last time. I think when LVP is fuller in future BB will come
with more People.

BB will not die!!
not really jean,on gtat depends what skin u set.
Quote:LilJoN link=topic=3834.msg132202#msg132202 date=1217471294]
not really jean,on gtat depends what skin u set.
*spawn, you can set a cmd that you spawn near the place you die, you still have to drive to the battlefield first, and about the skins you'll lose most of them after a few weeks, (you need to donate for more)
The reason becouse we dont play LVP at last is about lvp is not funny anymore.... There is a band of 3/4 haters (who looks they have more power then some admins), mading look too bad LVP... that is why most of people is leaving this server, plus helykillers, car parkers naders and load of haters supossed to be good fighters....
That dont mean BB is inactive or die... we have a lot of active players but LVP is not funny for us anymore... so you will see us not much times here playing, there is more world out of LVP  ;)
(07-31-2008, 07:21 PM)yeray link Wrote: The reason becouse we dont play LVP at last is about lvp is not funny anymore.... There is a band of 3/4 haters (who looks they have more power then some admins), mading look too bad LVP... that is why most of people is leaving this server, plus helykillers, car parkers naders and load of haters supossed to be good fighters....
That dont mean BB is inactive or die... we have a lot of active players but LVP is not funny for us anymore... so you will see us not much times here playing, there is more world out of LVP  ;)
Yes this is true ,,,But alot people love LVP & never leave it ... BTW:u stole my idea for sig