Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: What would you like?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Replace the learjets and replace them for Beagles.
4.35%
2 4.35%
Replace the stuntplanes for Beagles
23.91%
11 23.91%
Replace stuntplanes for Beagle and Spitfire
19.57%
9 19.57%
Replace learjets for Beagle and Spitfire
32.61%
15 32.61%
Leave everythings as it is
19.57%
9 19.57%
Total 46 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Beagle/Spitfire ingame
yeap
(02-13-2007, 11:56 AM)Vulkanyaz link Wrote:Still only 250 Vehicles in SA-MP 0.2?  :?

It's a limit set in GTA itself, not SA-MP. The code required to edit has not been decrypted yet, so we cannot add more than 250 vehoc;es. When you are playing the offline GTA: San Andreas, vehicles are unloaded automatically as you cannot see them, and are reloaded as you go back to them. If you were to get every vehicle in the map in one place, it would probably crash.

So, the limit is no 'bug' - it's something that cannot be fixed without ALOT of work, and it's a waste when people are getting on as it is. We would rather see new features, lots of bug fixes and a faster release date.

-tj
Then they should work on making the vehicles work like they do offline :P
(02-15-2007, 10:38 AM)Vulkanyaz link Wrote:Then they should work on making the vehicles work like they do offline :P

VERY crash prone. And, if players scatter server would crash. It's preety pointless, just keep the number of vehicles down.

It's nothing that can be worked on much, so we should all just accept it as a limitation and never expect a fix - I know I'm not. Even if there was no limit, we'd have to keep it down to let the server run smoothly.

-tj
Sounds like the server running it would have to be more powerful if it couldn't handle the load of streaming vehicles for multiple players..

I doubt you could getr 250 vehicles in whatever radius the streaming could be set at.