Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: What would you like?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Replace the learjets and replace them for Beagles.
4.35%
2 4.35%
Replace the stuntplanes for Beagles
23.91%
11 23.91%
Replace stuntplanes for Beagle and Spitfire
19.57%
9 19.57%
Replace learjets for Beagle and Spitfire
32.61%
15 32.61%
Leave everythings as it is
19.57%
9 19.57%
Total 46 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Beagle/Spitfire ingame
Is there an overview of all the standard planes/choppers/bikes/cars/whatevers?
When those helicopters get going, Quacky.. They can get very fast because their weight gives them momentum ;)

Deaken do you mean in LVP ro the whole of SA? 
(02-06-2007, 03:40 AM)Vulkanyaz link Wrote:When those helicopters get going, Quacky.. They can get very fast because their weight gives them momentum ;)

Deaken do you mean in LVP ro the whole of SA? 

All possible SA vehicles.
Like  http://gtadomain.gtagaming.com/index.php...n/vehicles ???
yup :) ty
NP :)
(02-03-2007, 02:20 PM)Boeing link Wrote:Fuck the Stuntplanes, hard to fly, to sensitive to my joystick, and not enough power for some great stunts.
But Beagle seems cool, Because a learjet is only for 1 player, Rustler and Stuntplane to :p
Well learn to fly then! :+ Don't use joystick with it, just use the main 'keys'. But i'm sure, if one Shamal and maybe one stuntplay will be replaced by two beagles, everything is gonna be great!  :w
one beagle instead of a shamal I think now.. :P
I agree with that, you can land the stuntplane almost everywere (small streets, trees)
the shamal is fast, but LV is the main play area of LVP, so you dont need to travel long distances.

2 Beagles, 1 stuntplane, 1 shamal, 1 AT-400 (who actually flies that thing????)

:)
(02-11-2007, 02:48 PM)oostcoast link Wrote:I agree with that, you can land the stuntplane almost everywere (small streets, trees)
the shamal is fast, but LV is the main play area of LVP, so you dont need to travel long distances.

2 Beagles, 1 stuntplane, 1 shamal, 1 AT-400 (who actually flies that thing????)

:)

It's only really used to kamakazi, and for noobs to try and fly in, before crashing  :w

-tj