Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: What would you like?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Replace the learjets and replace them for Beagles.
4.35%
2 4.35%
Replace the stuntplanes for Beagles
23.91%
11 23.91%
Replace stuntplanes for Beagle and Spitfire
19.57%
9 19.57%
Replace learjets for Beagle and Spitfire
32.61%
15 32.61%
Leave everythings as it is
19.57%
9 19.57%
Total 46 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Beagle/Spitfire ingame
A question: The plane at the other side of the country is gone? Why is it gone? :? It was some very nice and stable plane. :) I'm talking about the only plane that a normal person can use to shoot.
:? you mean the rustler? :?
(Rustler = the same as SpitFire?) Maybe we can delete ONE Shammal, and replace one by an beagle. Then place the rustler next to the other plains, but not @ SF Airport. Couse almost no-one is using this.
More planes more gains  :7
Fuck the Stuntplanes, hard to fly, to sensitive to my joystick, and not enough power for some great stunts.
But Beagle seems cool, Because a learjet is only for 1 player, Rustler and Stuntplane to :p
You can do great stunts in stuntplanes, only planes that are manouverable enough to the stuff. The others are just really boring planes and take forever to turn  :+
Get rid of the learjets, too "average" IMO
dump some planes at the desert airstrip, the cars is some minigames are never used, so get rid of them and add some beagles, shamals and an anvrodome ( the smaller version of the at-400)  ;)
andromeda * ;)

I think add more heli's, like Leviathan, Raindance....

The purple hotrods are awesome too! *wink wink*
The other helicopters are too fat and slow, they barely fly. I quite like that hotrod thingy, that would be a cool cruise car :)