Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: What would you like?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Replace the learjets and replace them for Beagles.
4.35%
2 4.35%
Replace the stuntplanes for Beagles
23.91%
11 23.91%
Replace stuntplanes for Beagle and Spitfire
19.57%
9 19.57%
Replace learjets for Beagle and Spitfire
32.61%
15 32.61%
Leave everythings as it is
19.57%
9 19.57%
Total 46 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Beagle/Spitfire ingame
Hi all, in this topic there was the idea to put a Beagle in game.
We as crew want to have your opinion.
Please choose an answer from the poll.

(Btw: I don't know for sure if these options or possible, since there is a vehicle limit.
If a admin could clarify...).
Keep the stuntplanes cause u can do er stunts in them. Theyre fun to fly about at least
(01-05-2007, 12:32 AM)Quacky link Wrote:Keep the stuntplanes cause u can do er stunts in them. Theyre fun to fly about at least

It is possible for two people to sit in the Beagle, and one can even shoot :).
Maybe nice for gangs..
I voted for "Replace the stuntplanes for Beagles". Though imo it would be better to lose the hunters and do the beagles instead.
What do you mean with learjets? The shamals?
I would replace only 1 learjet or 1 stuntplane with a beagle and just move the spitfire from SF AP to LV AP :)
Learjets should definetly stay. Maybe remove one, but not both.
They are good for fast transportation and exploring over big distances, and they fly without controling keys :D
I've voted for "Replace learjets for Beagle and Spitfire", because it's fun to fly with those stuntplanes, but the shamals haven't got any reason to fly. The Spitfire (Rustler) can shoot and the Beagle is a nice airplane for gangs :)

Perhaps you could replace the one from San Fierro Airport indeed to Las Venturas, or perhaps to the Desert Airport?
Please note that this topic has not been created by the Las Venturas Playground Development Team, and that the results therefor might and possibly will be totally ignored.
Quote: link=topic=371.msg2287#msg2287 date=1167953774]
I voted for "Replace the stuntplanes for Beagles". Though imo it would be better to lose the hunters and do the beagles instead.

Hunters are great for patrolling things. Throw out the stunt planes, and replace them for beagles :D