Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: eF. :: Excessive Fighting :: eFclan.net :.
(11-30-2013, 10:14 AM)shoru link Wrote: Jerome you fokin` hater, go get a life you nothing. Fuck you, im sure even youre hatin` yourself idiot, screw slut  _O- retarded nolifer

[Image: so-you-mad-my-nigga-yeah-you-mad-my-nigga.jpg]
Wheres hoody? That guy was french and so superior to everyone else here... I really miss his advice.
Hey there!

After a long time LR and I decided to play lvp for a while and wanted to make some changes and left eF (It has nothing to do with members or clan itself)

We want to thank eF for all the things that were done for us and wish good luck.

Still love eF

Cheers
(02-03-2014, 10:55 PM)Cranslator link Wrote: Hey there!

After a long time LR and I decided to play lvp for a while and wanted to make some changes and left eF (It has nothing to do with members or clan itself)

We want to thank eF for all the things that were done for us and wish good luck.

Still love eF

Cheers

:)
eF is now closed.
Hey Cransbator  :w

(02-03-2014, 11:02 PM)Shark link Wrote: eF is now closed.
yeah i heard it. i wonder why they closed it
And who told you that eF is closed?
the gang name has never made much sense since all the members do is lame with rc barons and backshoot ppl with snipers
Not eF....ME. I'm the only one killing you cobra bro... Say it! Say that VitaminD killed you with RC and the sniping rifle to the point where you cry over forums. SAY IT!