Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

GTA V?
day 56

still havent got played gta v

Quote:Dacads link=topic=23211.msg444525#msg444525 date=1381155243]
So again Rockstar failed with GTA multiplayer..let's be honest they should have tested all this shit before through a beta or whatever at the moment it's not even looking worthy of testing stage

Moral of story - don't rush it
Rockstar explained the reasoning behind the failed GTA Online, it wasn't to do with servers or multiplayer itself. It was the amount of players which caused it, the servers was unable to cope with the amount that tried to play. Rockstar released a statement on it on the newswire on 1st/2nd October.
Will people take a chill pill or do you kids honestly have nothing better to do than sit on your lazy ass playing games all day? The only thing I've done so far on Online is create a character. The bugs will get fixed eventually.
NO MAKA SOME PEOPLE ONLY GET TO PLAY AT CERTAIN TIMES SO WHEN THEY TRY TO AND FAIL IT UPSETS THEM  :( :(

On a serious note, we should have some sort of LVP crew on GTA V!
Quote:Nemesis link=topic=23211.msg444567#msg444567 date=1381171872]
On a serious note, we should have some sort of LVP crew on GTA V!
LVP Official Crew
bitches be bitchin cuz they cant play online

what if u couldnt play singleplayer even

faggots

i love you
(10-07-2013, 08:03 PM)FateTrip link Wrote: LVP Official Crew

Ahh beautiful!
(10-07-2013, 07:18 PM)Maka link Wrote: Will people take a chill pill or do you kids honestly have nothing better to do than sit on your lazy ass playing games all day? The only thing I've done so far on Online is create a character. The bugs will get fixed eventually.

What if I told you that most of us are university students and have 1 week left until lectures start? And have sidejobs?
During the semester you will hardly be able to play. Not even an hour a month. :)

(10-07-2013, 06:13 PM)FateTrip link Wrote: Rockstar explained the reasoning behind the failed GTA Online, it wasn't to do with servers or multiplayer itself. It was the amount of players which caused it, the servers was unable to cope with the amount that tried to play. Rockstar released a statement on it on the newswire on 1st/2nd October.

Like they didn't expect the amount of people that want to play online. Did they think that all the millions of people who bought GTA would give a shit about the online part? Certainly not!
(10-07-2013, 09:16 PM)Turkey link Wrote: What if I told you that most of us are university students and have 1 week left until lectures start? And have sidejobs?
During the semester you will hardly be able to play. Not even an hour a month. :)

I'm actually in the same boat, heh.
You know my feel, bro.