Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

GTA V?
Update has been released on PSN EU!

GET UPDATING :7
(10-01-2013, 11:36 AM)Richard link Wrote: Cool! Luckily, I have the day off :D I'll be keeping my eye out for that update!

Ok, mate.
Downloading! :D
(10-01-2013, 12:11 PM)Richard link Wrote: Downloading! :D

Cool, let me know when you are at 96%.
(10-01-2013, 11:47 AM)FateTrip link Wrote: Update has been released on PSN EU!

GET UPDATING :7

I could only make a temporary character. Then when I tried joining, the session timed out and I got kicked to SP. Probably a tad busy :(
(10-01-2013, 12:24 PM)Richard link Wrote: I could only make a temporary character. Then when I tried joining, the session timed out and I got kicked to SP. Probably a tad busy :(
Rockstar are doing server maintenance which is causing games to be unavailable, as for only being able to create a temporary character I don't know, could to do with the maintenance aswell I guess?

They're advising players to keep an eye on this page as it will contain every GTA Online error/issues they're aware of and fixing and will update the article as they have information to do so :)
Yeah I noticed! Bawsaq is down for maintenance ingame since today too. I just invested a shitload :(
(10-01-2013, 12:21 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: Cool, let me know when you are at 96%.

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
It took me ages to download those 39 mb, lol.

Am I the only one that is annoyed by this bullshit character creation system? Dude, you gotta chose grandparents? Man, I really expected something better. I can't even change clothes! Not to mention that I couldn't even connect to any server. TBH I'm a little disappointed.... I except some character customization similiar to APB. :(
i except great-grandfathers