Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

GTA V?
http://xvinitynetwork.tumblr.com/post/62...conspiracy

Don't click if you want to discover the many many secrets on your own
How could anyone choose anything but C?
Anyone played it on a PS3/PS4 Emulator on PC or something? Either a legal game or not.

I don't mind buying it but I need to make sure it would work with an emulator. I don't want to buy a console just for this game >.>
PS2 emulators still don't work fully with all games and you're asking for a PS3 one? An emulated cell processor? Just get the game lol
(09-26-2013, 01:06 PM)KaBooM link Wrote: Anyone played it on a PS3/PS4 Emulator on PC or something? Either a legal game or not.

I don't mind buying it but I need to make sure it would work with an emulator. I don't want to buy a console just for this game >.>

LOL, a PS3 or PS4 emulator? What kind of a PC do you have? 99 GhZ and 48 GB of ram? ^^

And oh, you would need a Bluray reader anyway.
I run GTA V red and GTA V blue on two simultaneous PS3 emulators on my PC (because fuck Xbox, right?) and fight Michael and Trevor against each other.
'Computer handles the graphics fine, but almost crashes from the badassery.
Who's your creepy uncle now?
whos ur daddy now keith

wat
(09-26-2013, 02:48 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: I run GTA V red and GTA V blue on two simultaneous PS3 emulators on my PC (because fuck Xbox, right?) and fight Michael and Trevor against each other.
'Computer handles the graphics fine, but almost crashes from the badassery.

liar liar pants on fire
GTA V - Mount Chiliad Police Chase