Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

GTA V?
Not even 4 hours! :+
Pretty quick then!
Yeah, some Missions I made on first try plus used Taxi a couple of times!
You dudes mean you finished the game's storyline 100%? Lol fuck, and I'm here stuck waiting for the PC version, pffffft.
[Image: jXS2zDKSsXPaW.png]

SOCIAL CLUB messed up on the stock market in one of lesters missions and lost out on 50 million per character :( But I can almost buy every property with Michael (Bought one for 20 million, theres one for 30 mill and one for ten too + some smaller ones) and everyone else have enough money to buy as many planes and cars as they like, only thing I doubt I can be bothered to collect up to is the 150 million golf course, what a stupid price
(09-25-2013, 04:59 PM)Jhon link Wrote: You dudes mean you finished the game's storyline 100%? Lol fuck, and I'm here stuck waiting for the PC version, pffffft.

Nah, not me. I'm something at 65 % :)

Will do the sidemissions and freaks etc. in chill mode, so singleplayer won't get boring until MP launch! :D

Spoiler ALERT!!

Btw @ estroe: if you chose A or B, the person in question would have indeed died! Fast forward to 45 minutes: GTA V: Final Mission + ALL ENDINGS Walkthrough / Playthrough / Gameplay (Xbox360/PS3/PC)

no you shut the fuck up nem

faggot

thanks for spoiling that trevor may betray you. faggots. at least turkey had the decency to lower the font size
Someone spoiled some of the end details for me but last night when I completed it I was completely surprised so It made it even better for me, since what I was expecting didn't happen
people who spoil are retarded

unless you're gonna scream snape kills dumbledore when people are about to buy the book lel
http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/ar...nline.html

New MP info, with CTF, wohoo