Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

GTA V?
Quote:Dacads link=topic=23211.msg443324#msg443324 date=1378998791]
Well of course it will be better on PC due to hardware etc but I don't see why not get it on console until then
Buying 2 games because they are lazy developing the pc version.. yeah sure why not :) :) :)
(09-12-2013, 05:23 PM)Fuse link Wrote: Buying 2 games because they are lazy developing the pc version.. yeah sure why not :) :) :)
It's got nothing to do with being lazy. Not everyone has a high end pc powerful enough to run GTA V. Alot of people could barely run GTA IV. It makes sense for Rockstar to focus on the console version first as more people have a 360 or PS3 which doesn't require having to spend alot of money to upgrade or buy a new one in able to run it.
(09-12-2013, 05:26 PM)FateTrip link Wrote: It's got nothing to do with being lazy. Not everyone has a high end pc powerful enough to run GTA V. Alot of people could barely run GTA IV. It makes sense for Rockstar to focus on the console version first as more people have a 360 or PS3 which doesn't require having to spend alot of money to upgrade or buy a new one in able to run it.
Because spending all that money later instead of now is better..?
There are plenty of games I own on both PS3 and PC although I've never payed full whack for both of them.
(09-12-2013, 05:23 PM)Fuse link Wrote: Buying 2 games because they are lazy developing the pc version.. yeah sure why not :) :) :)

Lazy? Seriously, you've got no idea just how much work and time goes into a game the size of this one.
The console market is far better than the computer market. A lot of people also can't be bothered to frequently update their pc hardware. When you know the majority of your customer base are people that are still in high school or college, it's the smartest thing to do. Not everyone has a stable income, and a selling price of a console game these days is generally around ~$70+.
PC games may be a bit cheaper, but if your product somehow doesn't run smooth enough over all those different hardware configurations, you get people complaining.
From a business point of view, you don't want that. Thus, selling on a stable platform is the smartest thing to do.

People that have plenty more knowledge on this subject can surely give even more points.
Yeah, both PC and console have advantages and disadvantages. It's pretty much up to ones priorities. If one loves to install mods and can't live without them, he should go for the PC version... but for people like me who don't really care about mods (except for multiplayer ones :() the console version will be kickass, especially ones it's out for PS4 and Xbox One, perhaps slightly better graphics and much more FPS and possibly more player support in the mulitplayer! Can't wait... but until then: PS3 version for sure :>
[Image: dis%20gon%20be%20good.gif]
Well, fuck me. I couldn't help myself. I am viewing someone playing this game right now. I got a few screenshots as well.

spoiler
spoiler

I'm going to love this game. Seriously, it looks that fucking good. Definitely playing it all night next Tuesday.
yeah, Maka would you be in for some MP action that night? :)
(09-13-2013, 08:30 PM)Turkey link Wrote: yeah, Maka would you be in for some MP action that night? :)

Impossible, bro. The multiplayer will only be activated sometime in October. When it does however, I'll surely be up for it.