Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

GTA V?
This seems nice. Sad to see the 16 player limit. :w

We'll probably have a PC port within 8-9 months of the console release, featuring 32 players MP, and another 8-9 months from that we'll have some semi-functional GTAV-MP with slots for 100 people.  :>
Only this time the multiplayer actually looks good :P
(08-16-2013, 11:35 AM)Dust link Wrote: This seems nice. Sad to see the 16 player limit. :w

We'll probably have a PC port within 8-9 months of the console release, featuring 32 players MP, and another 8-9 months from that we'll have some semi-functional GTAV-MP with slots for 100 people.  :>

You sure? It took pretty long on GTA IV, and afaik IV:MP isn't close to stable as SA-MP was in 2007, or is it? But maybe they can use much of the same code on GTA V since it's using the same engine (Rage).
(08-16-2013, 07:17 PM)Turkey link Wrote: You sure? It took pretty long on GTA IV, and afaik IV:MP isn't close to stable as SA-MP was in 2007, or is it? But maybe they can use much of the same code on GTA V since it's using the same engine (Rage).

Well I'm very sure about GTA V beeing released on the PC next year. If I remember correct Rockstar Toronto will handle the PC port. The other things I'm not that confident about.
[Image: IPTOzzg.jpg][Image: pbxEih6.jpg]
[Image: bQJfJe5.jpg][Image: Xvp4JkU.jpg]
[Image: Qt6dgp6.jpg][Image: r5Lo1tc.jpg]
[Image: bEGVzrS.jpg][Image: vaB9XqZ.jpg]

Official website has also been updated with new information.
Fate, Rockstar should pay you for all this advertising you're making!.  >:)
(08-23-2013, 11:02 PM)userless™ link Wrote: Fate, Rockstar should pay you for all this advertising you're making!.  >:)

FateMate totally works for Rockstar I reckon he got a free copy and already beaten the game :P
A big warning to you guys who are not interested in spoilers:

Quote:Some dude just posted the information about the ending on GTAForums, taken from the dialogue leak. If you don't want your game spoiled stay away from the GTAForums / any other forum. Just a heads up

Source: http://redd.it/1kz2w7

Extra: the theme song has been leaked. You can search it yourself if you don't mind your shit getting spoiled. I won't post anything, as I haven't listened to it, and don't plan on checking anything out.
I thought this was the theme song? GTA V Complete Video - GTA 5 Gameplay Demo, Animals, Submarine, Cars, PC, Multiplayer, Tricks and Mo :o

Edit: @ Maka

The "leaked" theme song has been debunked as fake/not from Rockstar, so there's yet no official theme song!
(08-24-2013, 08:43 AM)Turkey link Wrote: I thought this was the theme song? GTA V Complete Video - GTA 5 Gameplay Demo, Animals, Submarine, Cars, PC, Multiplayer, Tricks and Mo :o

Edit: @ Maka

The "leaked" theme song has been debunked as fake/not from Rockstar, so there's yet no official theme song!

Thanks bro. I didn't care to look further into it as I'm not interested in spoilers, but just thought I'd give a heads up.