Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

GTA V?
Or nitro to his behind. And give him some sweet rims.
Grand Theft Auto 5' characters not all playable from start
Grand Theft Auto 5's three main characters won't all be playable from the start, Rockstar has confirmed.

Speaking to OXM, Rockstar North president Leslie Benzies said that it was important to get to know the characters individually.

"We want to give the player the opportunity to get to know the three characters individually, and explore the world as each of them, and it would not have been possible if all three had been available from the start," Benzies explained.

Benzies also revealed that the game will be faster-paced than its predecessors, with "intense missions from the start".

"Today, we want to surprise people with very intense missions from the start. The pace of the game is much faster than any of its predecessors," Benzies continued.
"From the beginning, we want to show off the new game mechanics while creating intense, action-packed gameplay, to capture the player's attention immediately.

"Remember that the three characters in the game are already living in the city of Los Santos and surrounding areas. They are not newcomers like Niko and Tommy Vercetti, or people returning after a long absence like CJ.

"They already have contacts, they are integrated with the world and lead a busy life - these characteristics should give players a sense of immediate and total immersion."

Grand Theft Auto 5 takes place in the fictional city of Los Santos, which is described as a "sprawling, satirical reimagining of Southern California".

It was recently revealed that the game will contain a customisable dog named Chop, more than 15 wild animals, individual character animations and underwater missions.

Grand Theft Auto 5 will arrive on Xbox 360 and PS3 on September 17.
Recent job listings suggest that a PC port is in development, although Rockstar has since removed the post.
Aw yay! I can have a puppy!  *O* Except Ill be some ugly dude... with a dog.  -O-
How is that any different from what you are in reality?

I kid, of course. The game will most likely start off with Michael though, seeing as he was the first introduced character.
(07-17-2013, 08:05 AM)Maka link Wrote: Or nitro to his behind. And give him some sweet rims.

Hells yeah!

(07-17-2013, 02:08 PM)Rainedrop link Wrote: Aw yay! I can have a puppy!  *O* Except Ill be some ugly dude... with a dog.  -O-
Mod the game so you're lady :D
Come on FateTrip. I'm waiting for you to share those new screens!
lol was going to but imgur wasn't loading :P

Edit: Working again!

[Image: OedR6r0.jpg][Image: FIehaDB.jpg]
[Image: 4JErCUy.jpg][Image: rk75eOb.jpg]
[Image: xLwoJE1.jpg][Image: Tl4qraL.jpg]
[Image: VaKOZUd.jpg][Image: QNcklen.jpg]
[Image: mz1Rdnw.jpg][Image: Mpzbr6i.jpg]
[Image: 8oU7c3T.jpg][Image: TX71ZRI.jpg]
[Image: pcmW0z4.jpg][Image: LryqhMt.jpg]
[Image: yXxz0iH.jpg][Image: 54dO2v8.jpg]
[Image: 4iO9U5U.jpg][Image: gjZXezs.jpg]
[Image: J4JGkHu.jpg][Image: UzHqaNs.jpg]
[Image: Yckwou5.jpg][Image: iRvC9ad.jpg]
[Image: DyY5FpT.jpg]
Gotta love imgur.

I'm liking the Franklin screenshot. That looks like one hell of a house. It also looks like he's parachuting off the bridge to avoid the cops.
There's this discussion on Reddit about the ear buds To me, that looks more like a cut-scene screenshot, though I'm not sure.
They're basically discussing whether you'll be able to listen to music whilst free-roaming, without using a vehicle.
Elders React to Grand Theft Auto V (Geek Week)
Hey guys dont know if youre interested but here... free GTA:V

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl...S3ZxOtTD5A