Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

GTA V?
(08-22-2012, 09:33 PM)Danny link Wrote: Wow... I can't be the only one seeing this. Sure, the screenshots seem awesome so far, but just look at the horrible textures. Those tall hedges and that mesh fence in the last image... almost looks like San Andreas grade textures.
I noticed it but didn't think it was worth mentioning just because the game is still in development and anything could change between now and the day it's released.
if yall care bout graphics why the fuck are you posting on a sa-mp/kinda minecraft forum
San Andreas is an old game. The graphics were considered good for the year it was released. With GTA games you expect there to be a balance between enjoyment and how the game actually looks.

Minecraft is different. It's supposed to look the way it does. It a game is trying to look good but fails, that's where the problem is.
Personally, by looking at the games graphics in general, nowadays I value much more its new features and playability than its actual appearance, but it also matters. Of course, people always want more and better, let's hope they're indeed still working on improving the graphics, as Danny said a few posts before.
I don't care. If it's only a small upgrade from the IV graphics then I'll be more than satisfied. GTA has always been about the stellar gameplay.
Guys, can anyone confirm me this? I've just read on a Belgian gaming website on a yesterday's article that the game is set for release in November. I personally don't believe it, seeing as Rockstar has yet to release the date, but still, the source is an online store.

Here's the link.
(08-23-2012, 07:32 AM)Maka link Wrote: I don't care. If it's only a small upgrade from the IV graphics then I'll be more than satisfied. GTA has always been about the stellar gameplay.
Guys, can anyone confirm me this? I've just read on a Belgian gaming website on a yesterday's article that the game is set for release in November. I personally don't believe it, seeing as Rockstar has yet to release the date, but still, the source is an online store.

Here's the link.

I wouldn't believe that. It just looks like a placeholder to get people to preorder on their site.

EDIT:

Quote:GTA 5 is set for a 23 November release date according to a report on Eurogamer Portugal, a translation of which claims that Zavvi confirmed the date as sourced from its 'supplier'.

"I can confirm that this is the release date forward by our supplier," reportedly confirmed over the phone. "If the release date change, our website will be updated immediately."

Zavvi has carried the placeholder release date since way back in March, but given the recent promotion of GTA 5 via new images, speculation is currently riding higher than ever on when it will actually launch.

I hope they'll release it mid 2013. They obviously need more time, to invest on both graphics and gameplay. I wouldn't think they'd release both Max Payne 3 and GTA V the same year either.
Thank you for clarifying, Kase. Hence why I didn't believe it either. I'm hoping for an early 2013 release.
Im just hoping my dell xps17 notebook can run it ;) nice to see oldscool cheeta in a new jacket tho!
Business.

[Image: sWrwF.jpg]
[Image: yY9x0.jpg]
[Image: zTHZ7.jpg]
[Image: Ubf24.jpg]

This concludes R*'s showcasing of GTA V for a few weeks.
Last picture is the giant stadium I guess? And look at the water. That's good enough if you ask me.