Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

GTA V?
Looking good.
but not great? :P
Quote:Dacads link=topic=23211.msg426894#msg426894 date=1342114777]
but not great? :P

Nah. The first pic just looks like GTA IV with a heli mod.

EDIT: Not to mention the model of the helicopter looks shit - what's that big black rectangle? Is that supposed to represent an open door in the heli? If so why can't you see the inside?
It only has three blades too, and no blades on the back rotor :?

The surrounding areas in the second one are deserted... Sure you can see the landscape, just no NPCs, which suggests the draw distance is gunna be shit again - just like every other GTA.
(07-13-2012, 01:25 AM)Jay_ link Wrote: The surrounding areas in the second one are deserted... Sure you can see the landscape, just no NPCs, which suggests the draw distance is gunna be shit again - just like every other GTA.
If it's like all the rest of Rockstar's screens, it'll just be from a cutscene which doesn't contain alot of peds or vehicles but just showing the visual side of the game.
Well, the size is impressive (that's what she said) But yeah crappy draw distance, poor texture quality etc.. Lets just hope someone releases a high res texture pack soon after the realease :X
Don't care for the graphics. It's GTA, what did you expect? If the gameplay is great then I'll be more than satisfied.
I wonder how demanding the game engine is. I still have hopes that it won't require much more than GTA IV.
It's the same game engine as GTA IV
(07-19-2012, 01:21 PM)Gaahl link Wrote: It's the same game engine as GTA IV

Oh noes :(
Yeah I wasn't impressed with that technical ish or w/e either ;) But it'll still be worth buying ofc, the best franchise ever..and yeah the storyline will probably be great, always is. I wonder what they will change gameplay wise?