Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

GTA V?
Hoping for something entirely new. And nicer than IV.
I would love to see GTA: London done on next gen but it just won't happen anytime soon I guess. Theres many more places they could set it in but I can only see one outcome and that's Los Santos. Vice City would be awesome tho.

And as much as GTA IV had some of the gaming industries top graphics, GTA V should have some of the best yet imo, should hire them guys who made the icenhancer mod for IV.
I'm hoping that it will feel more like San Andreas and less like IV. I felt as if it was too realistic and lost that "GTA" feeling. IV is my least favorite version in the series.
I don't think they could do a remake of Vice that everyone would like. Most of us played that game when we were 'young' and it just wouldn't fit now.

(10-25-2011, 10:47 PM)MacSto link Wrote: I'm hoping that it will feel more like San Andreas and less like IV.

I really think Rockstar will stick with the US and its main cities. A remake of SA would be awesome! (like IV is a remake of III).

At least it should have some outskirts or forests, just a city again would suck.
(10-25-2011, 10:47 PM)MacSto link Wrote: I'm hoping that it will feel more like San Andreas and less like IV. I felt as if it was too realistic and lost that "GTA" feeling. IV is my least favorite version in the series.
It was meant to feel realistic, that's the whole point... :/
http://www.gamesradar.com/gta-v-location...-revealed/

Guess It'll be in L.A then. Not sure If it's true though.
(10-25-2011, 03:48 PM)Vinnie link Wrote: Kinda reminds me of this actually but there we go...
Excited for it at any rate :P
[Image: gta-v.jpg]
[Image: 2006044-stephenson12_super.jpg]
Taking a closer look at it, it does look awfully similar!!
You're being silly.
(10-26-2011, 03:30 AM)MacSto link Wrote: You're being silly.
How so?...
(10-25-2011, 10:47 PM)MacSto link Wrote: I'm hoping that it will feel more like San Andreas and less like IV. I felt as if it was too realistic and lost that "GTA" feeling. IV is my least favorite version in the series.

Absolutely. It just doesn't feel like GTA to me.