Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

GTA V?
I love my BMW police cruiser.

In law & order we trust.
give me the european cars.

european cars > usa cars any day any time. This is a fact. on performence, technical reliability, and just the engineering part.

Don't come up with some youtube video's where an american muscle car with a heavily tuned engine and some aftermarket products on it pwns a stock european car in a drag race. Because it fails.

Beside that, GTA V? :D . Would love to see more detailed cars in the game... ;)

In european cars we trust.
Quote:being able to ride camels and horses and shit in the next gta = win

Red Dead Redemption :)
Quote:European cars are better than American ones to be honest..

this is True
European Cars >>>>>> American Cars

Quote:[K]Epic link=topic=23211.msg317346#msg317346 date=1277795520]
Red Dead Redemption :)
this is True
European Cars >>>>>> American Cars
just so you know, i havn't played RDR or even saw any videos about it, so i wasn't taking any ideas from that game.
(06-29-2010, 08:23 AM)H0lden link Wrote: just so you know, i havn't played RDR or even saw any videos about it, so i wasn't taking any ideas from that game.

I wasn't saying that you stole the idea from Red Dead Redemption, just that Rockstar wouldn't make the next GTA too similar to RDR.
If America is still the largest audience for the GTA series I would assume that it will stay in America just for the sake of sales of the next sequel (V). This being said I think Chicago or maybe a RDR style representation of a large chunk of America is prob there next step. This will prob only be possible next gen and the way they do their games I doubt a GTAV will be out in this gen of gaming (nor will there be a stand alone PC release). If maybe another GTA game releases this gen it will probably be in the same manner as VC, and SA. With that in mind maybe a remake of GTA:London may happen since it wont be an actual sequel and it is the only city in the series that hasn't had a remake. With Rockstar its hard to ever predict what they will do but so far I think they are going to focus on their other titles (max payne 3, La noir, agent, and RDR dlc) for the remainder of the current gen life cycle.
Maybe they'll make a GTA with a film as a foundation? Like Vice City on Scarface, and GTA SA with Menace II Society?
[Image: GMC-Sierra_8090330.jpg] > [Image: nissan-pickup-parts.jpg]

ok w/e nissan is from japan but you get the drill
(06-29-2010, 10:58 AM)Flyby link Wrote: La noir.
Isnt LA Noire based in Chicago?

"Set in a perfectly recreated Los Angeles before freeways, with a post-war backdrop of corruption, drugs and jazz, L.A. Noire will truly blend cinema and gaming."

Hopefully its a good game, since their teaming up with another studio.
(06-29-2010, 07:57 PM)Dominator33 link Wrote: [Image: GMC-Sierra_8090330.jpg] > [Image: nissan-pickup-parts.jpg]

ok w/e nissan is from japan but you get the drill

No I don't, what the fuck are you trying to say?

If I needed to haul a pile of potatoes, I'd call a transporter. But whatever floats your boat, redneck.