Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

GTA V?
There's nothing to say that they'll bring back any previous maps. That image could relate to anywhere where you could find mountains and tree's.
Having said that, it looks a lot like that lake in the Back o' beyond :+.
Found this on google..As I understand it's from GTA IV, but I'm not sure.
The part that is seen under the other poster, is as a mirror image.
[Image: 25z56dz.png]
[Image: Volcanoposter.gif]

One source claims that there was a that same poster in VC sex shop, but some say they were wrong.
http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/200...screen.jpg

// The poster also says: Vesuvius Citrate..so could that be a reference to the volcano in Italy?..or to VC?  :X

I personally that this poster is made exactly to get us speculating..there are just way too many hints in one picture :P
I would like it to be Vice City, that was a fun GTA. Loved the cops with the road spikes and that shopping centre (mall!), went on some good killing sprees there.
VC was fun indeed, but it didn't had the epic countryside that SA has.
(04-30-2010, 06:59 PM)Dominator33 link Wrote: VC was fun indeed, but it didn't had the epic countryside that SA has.
True, but doesn't mean one couldn't be implanted into VC :)
(04-30-2010, 07:50 PM)FateTrip link Wrote: True, but doesn't mean one couldn't be implanted into VC :)

Unlikely though, as there isn't much countryside in Florida,
(04-30-2010, 09:54 PM)Dan_ link Wrote: Unlikely though, as there isn't much countryside in Florida,
Yeah, and I don't think it would be much fun in swamp :D
[Image: Niko_Bellic_going_to_San_Andreas.jpg]
Now that is a nice find! :D
Wierd that the ticket is to "San Andreas", not to one of the cities though.
(04-30-2010, 07:50 PM)FateTrip link Wrote: True, but doesn't mean one couldn't be implanted into VC :)
Yeah true, that would be perfect. As long as the new GTA doesnt have just 3 cities with some water between them but some offroad shit too, I'm fine.