Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

GTA V?
Yes, they've never announced a PC version at the same time as a console version. A PC version has always been announced between 6 months and a year.
Rockstar just released a high res artwork of Trevor.

[Image: ZbmH0.jpg]
New artwork will be released soon.
(11-30-2012, 09:31 PM)FateTrip link Wrote: Rockstar just released a high res artwork of Trevor.

[Image: ZbmH0.jpg]
New artwork will be released soon.

Sniping on a quad....Could be fun
Will be easy to spot teh pandar00 8)
(11-28-2012, 03:41 PM)IDmad link Wrote: This.

It's just a marketing tactic which'll increase the console sales.
It would be foolish from Rockstar not to release it on PC after a year or so.
PC versions usually make about 20% of the overall sales so Rockstar would lose an opportunity to earn millions if they didn't release it on PC.
I don't think they're that stupid...

I hope you're right. I freaked out when I saw Danny's post O_O
Quote:Dacads link=topic=23211.msg434336#msg434336 date=1354469015]
Will be easy to spot teh pandar00 8)

Only because I'd be wearing a pandar00 suit  :9~
(12-09-2012, 05:15 AM)Nater link Wrote: Only because I'd be wearing a pandar00 suit  :9~

What is it with you and pandas, actually?
(12-11-2012, 10:04 PM)0Target0 link Wrote: What is it with you and pandas, actually?

They are cute and cuddly and if you piss them off they will tear you to pieces, alot like me really  ;)
Rockstar interview/reveal - Nothing new, just talking about the future of GTA.

Grand Theft Auto developer Rockstar would like to include all cities in one game, it has been revealed.

When asked whether Vice City would return in a future Grand Theft Auto, Rockstar's Leslie Benzies said it was "always a possibility", before revealing that the perfect scenario would be to have multiple cities in one game.

"Of course at some point we would like to have one big world containing all our cities and let the player fly between them and revisit their favourite areas," Benzies told Digital Trends.

"And in that context re-imagining Vice City would be very interesting," he added.

Speaking about the recently released Grand Theft Auto: Vice City 10th Anniversary Edition, Benzies said that the game's '80s setting was iconic, before dicussing the changes made to the mobile release.

"There are a few core mechanics that we have reworked, such as the camera and aiming system, to better suit the platform," Benzies explained.

"We have also made a few adjustments to certain missions and mechanics to make the game a bit more forgiving and a bit more accessible.

"This reflects the fact that we are selling to a different demographic. On the consoles this was a game people would sit and play for hours, but now it is a game we want people to be able to pick up for 10 minutes on their commute.

"We didn't want people to be sat on the bus grinding cash or replaying a mission 20 times to progress. We want them to get home and say 'Hey I bought a nightclub and robbed a bank on the way home, how was your day?'"

Available now on iOS and Android, the Vice City mobile port follows on the heels of last year's Grand Theft Auto 3 mobile release and will feature all content from the original game.

Like its predecessor, the game will include new controls adapted for smartphone and tablet touchscreens, as well as native HD visuals and other new features.

Last year Rockstar hinted that it was "very possible" Grand Theft Auto: Vice City and Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas would both be ported to mobile devices. Now that Vice City has been released, San Andreas may follow next year.

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City originally released on the PlayStation 2 in 2002, combining the open-world gameplay of Grand Theft Auto 3 with a vibrant 1980s setting.

Article found here
4 new screens released by Rockstar for the holidays.

[Image: T7Vgm.jpg]
[Image: 7LHjD.jpg]
[Image: bgRLD.jpg]
[Image: 9RcIn.jpg]

I must say that the 3rd is the best one imo.