Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[idea]Remove The HP pickup in base!
I think no commands within 100 meters of gang base is a good idea. I think only the ones that ks56496 said. Also, I don't think anyone should be able to tp within 100 meters of gangbase. Its annoying when you kill someone, and they just tp to you and shoot you in the back.
great ideas, so: 1 sprunk machine in the back of the base (or at the left/right side of it, but not in the front), 1 armor in the balcony place and disabling of only the /dive, /taxi, /tp, /ctp, /pause commands. would be awesome.. O-)
Pausing couldnt be stopped, as people could just do ESC and i dont think that any amount of scripting can prohibit that.
(08-10-2007, 06:36 PM)benbmyers link Wrote: Pausing couldnt be stopped, as people could just do ESC and i dont think that any amount of scripting can prohibit that.

Not True.

There is a new SA-MP 0.2 function, GetPlayerKeys, They Could Just Redefine esc to set the Players health to 5 or somthing. That will teach Lame people that Press ESC!  Offcourse the Pause menu will still come up...
Actually Grove, GetPlayerKeys is used to track GTA keys, and as 'esc' isn't a GTA key you can set, it isn't used with GetPlayerKeys...

:>
this is a great idea.. it's really annoying if players can practically fight forever.. i also second ks about the bank commands and all that, only teleporting or taxi should be inactive within that spot.. :D
what about a /heal command if u own the gang base, but it detects only your gang in the area, if another one comes, then the command is locked, not sure if thats possible,

sorry about bump
Na That would suck in Gang wars, So, Nakebod, did you get round to removing it? Or did you Guys decide not to?
Nothing's on the trac so I guess not. What's the final conclusion though? Move to the balcony? Try and script a vending machine? O+
Move it to the balcony i say.