Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[idea]Remove The HP pickup in base!
When People Attack the base, It can Be Quite irrating, When There health is low, And They manage to make it to the Health Pickup! However, The Problem is, If you do remove the health Pickup, If a Gang s going to attack, And the defending Gang need a quick topup on health, They wont get this!

So, I propose we Remove the Pickup, And instead Put a Sprunk Machine there!

That way Players can Only get health when There Gang is idliing, and not attacking! This would Make Gang wars Much more intresting and Fair!!

Tell me what you think :) Do you agree?
Don't know for sure if a stand-alone machine is also working :+
But, I don't mind removing it, if you all agree.

Do you also want the armor removed in that case, or only the health?
Only the health. I recommend putting the health in that little box place, as it's hard to get to, and you can be shot whilst climbing up. Any grenaders can be grenaded easily in there, so no problem with that. :>
Little box.. on the roof? The balcony?
Or the wall in front of it, can be hard sometimes :+
Good idea Grove, i think the health pickup should be moved, even if not deleted, just moved, to somewhere hard to reach, possibly the balcony
:)
I agree with the movement of it, not the removal...i always have a hard time getting on that balcony :x
Yea, Maby the island behind the ship? Next to the dingi-boats on the right of them. Imo thats good spot.
We're talking about gangbase health pickups, not ship ones :+

Eventhough for the ship that may be an idea, open your own CSI... :+
I still think a sprunk machine in the balcony would be cool. But it might not be placable.
Relocating the health pickup to the balcony is the best thing to do.