Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

For Rippance and Pugwipe...
Rippance: I don't know how you see that I was using a money cheat. The big gains in my proaccount where from me collecting money from GhOst55 (he did give me like 7 - 9 million in a short time), and from my owned property which paid 23111 per minute... Plus I was idling on the ship and putting the money in my bank every 30 seconds or so. Maybe that's why it shows that every 20 - 30 seconds I was adding money to my account. I don't cheat. There is honestly no reason for it. Especially on San Andreas LMAO! I played Swat 4 for the longest time. That game is tough, No Radar Blip, nor Autoaim, when played without cheats. This game has a Radar, and Autoaim by default. What more do you need. You gain money from killing others, selling cars at the Easter Basin, Idling on the ship and Owning properties.

Pugwipe: You banned me for 'using' a healthcheat. I think you're the one that was shooting me when I was on pauze, correct? I even asked in the main chat who was shooting at me and I laughed about it. With all do respect Pug, You're an admin you should know that people using pause can't kill or be killed and that's not cheating.

So what I am asking is that you guys look into this more and revise the comment of me cheating. I haven't ever given anyone any problems and never got any from anyone. I do believe this to be a big misunderstanding. I just want my good name back, and my priviledges back on the server. I can even prove to Pug about the /pauze no kill thing and I'll show Rip exactly what I was doing with my money while collecting money from property and idling on the ship, then putting it right into my account every 20 - 30 seconds in the case I got killed. Didn't want to lose that money.

Anyway, Please get back at me. I was told my ban will be off in two days. I just want my good name back and people to know that these bans are a fault. I was denied even being considered to become an admin over this and frankly it's utter bull.

Ghost
I don't know all the details but:

-If I'm not mistaking when you use /pauze, you get teleported away from LV to the top of some bridge in SF. That way you won't look idle to other players so they won't be able not ko kill you and report you as a cheater.

Anywayz, I've noticed Rippance and Pugwipe of your topic here. To be continued..
I know people who are on pause can't be killed, but I'm sure I took that into account when I banned you. (You might have been moving on my screen when I shot you or something) However, this ban is from some time ago and I really can't remember it anymore. Therefore I have no reason not to believe you, so it may very well have been a mistake on my part.
And if that's true, I'm terribly sorry for the inconvenience and I'll try my best not to let it happen again.
To inform Rippance and Pugwipe about what the agreement reached:
Ghost will be unbanned January 6th, considering the ban was just. If one of you feels he has been banned unjustified, feel free to unban him right away.

With kind regards,

theHolyCow
I'm sorry, I couldn't read this any earlier, was out all day.
I do know I haven't had any problems with you before, so that helps alot.

Tho I got a message from our anticheat system, which is 99,8 foolproof, that you were having weird money increases.
99,8% could mean your situation is on of the 0,2%. Looking at your story, you could be very right and this all can be a misunderstanding.

Im my opinion, you can be unbanned right away.
Mind that the admins will keep an extra eye out on you ;)

You should be unbanned.
Code:
*** The IP Address 72.70.196.***, and the name Ghost have been unbanned!
(01-05-2007, 10:31 PM)Rippance link Wrote:Mind that the admins will keep an extra eye out on you ;)

Yes I do understand that Rippance, in which I asked Rico, before I started this topic, to have admins watch me and my stats that way they can see for sure I'm not cheating. And if the question came up that I may be cheating to have them PM me in the LVP server chat. To question me and I would go through what I was last doing, to calm suspicion. I was and still am willing to prove I wasn't cheating. I know this is just a game, but I was terribly upset about this. I'm cool with you guys doing your jobs, the only time I would have  a problem with that is if you WERE NOT doing your job...  :P

And I thank you guys for listening to me and not being assholes about it. You guys do seem really cool and I look forward to further playing in the game with y'all.

One thing I do have to ask. I know that the ban if off. But! Since this has been proven to be more of a mistake than anything. Is there anyway you guys can have the bans revoked from the logs also. The only thing I'm guilty of in that log is spawnkilling. (I think I already explained all that) Being some of a noob I just seen the guys and did that kill or be killed thing  8)7 I don't want that kick removed for spawnkilling cause I am guilty of that and I admit it. Next time I'll be more careful. But the two bans I got for being suspected have mostly been proven unjustifiable, with all do respect. (Not saying you do your job crappy, just need to be more careful :P) I just don't want to be known as a cheater, cause I'm not. So if that could be erased from the log also, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Also, off topic for a minute. I have some ideas about stuff with the server I want to bring up later.

Sincerly Yours,
Ghost
(01-05-2007, 11:07 PM)Ghost link Wrote:And I thank you guys for listening to me and not being assholes about it. You guys do seem really cool and I look forward to further playing in the game with y'all.
Thank you  :)

(01-05-2007, 11:07 PM)Ghost link Wrote:One thing I do have to ask. I know that the ban if off. But! Since this has been proven to be more of a mistake than anything. Is there anyway you guys can have the bans revoked from the logs also.
Sorry that is against our policy, the logs stay. But you can be sure we won't give much value to logs when there is a long time without any items. Just stay clear of cheats and everything should be good.

(01-05-2007, 11:07 PM)Ghost link Wrote:Also, off topic for a minute. I have some ideas about stuff with the server I want to bring up later.
Great, we are always interested in fresh ideas. We even have a special forum for that, you can find it here: http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?board=18.0

Since this issue is resolved => locked.