Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

FIFA World Cup 2010 topic
(07-12-2010, 01:35 AM)yeray link Wrote:Indd he missed some red cards more for holland...
?

What? Only de Jong should have had a red card..
Spain made the same fouls as Holland only they didnt get the cards..
Laughing at you alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll  _O- _O-

SPAIN DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The goal wasn't offside, maybe the refree sucked but Spain deserved the win

and the best thing i would like to say Congratulations to 6 People supported spain since the world cup started: ZyK.tHO/Tw1st3r/YeraY/Darkness/Zetch and me  :)

Good job Spain!!!!!!!!!!!!!  *O* *O* *O* *O*
lol, free kick of sneijder a corner, and then the ref says goal kick, lmao after that they scored, the goal wasn't offside but before that it was offside already, puyol should of got red when he almost took robben down,

(07-12-2010, 09:21 AM)Daniel link Wrote: kill the motherfucking ref :(
lol unbreak,

supporting the better team is for pussy's. And where is your country????

yeah indeed, no where...

And to be honest. The 1000203230 percent goal change of robben was just a big failure and it was stupid to begin the game that harsh, resulting in the yellow cards.

I blame the goal changes of robben and the yellow cards in the beginning of the game, wich resulted in less activity and aa bigger change to ged a red card.

(07-12-2010, 09:24 AM)Daniel link Wrote: lol, free kick of sneijder a corner, and then the ref says goal kick, lmao after that they scored, the goal wasn't offside but before that it was offside already, puyol should of got red when he almost took robben down,
OH ITS DANIELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLl

gooooooooood game daniel show me some tears please !! :D
thug is sad  ;)
Unbreak u forgoten me,I suported Spain to!
:(
Come on, everybody knows if the referee would have noticed that it must be a corner (since 2 Spanish players touched it), everything would've been so different. Congratulations Spain, for winning dishonestly.
(07-12-2010, 06:14 AM)Thug link Wrote: Spain made the same fouls as Holland only they didnt get the cards..

Exactly my thoughts, and nearly everyone else's.
I however found it quite hilarious and stupid the fact that EVERY time the referee whistled for a foul in Spain's favour, dutch players would go and moan, even though they knew they'd get a damn card. Like Heitinga or De Jong's case.

By the way spanish people, do you know what time (spanish time) is the selection arriving to Barajas? I must see that.