Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

FIFA World Cup 2010 topic
(07-11-2010, 10:44 PM)Jhon link Wrote: Congratu... FUCK OFF FUCKIN SPANISH CHEATIN LUCKY CUNTS WHY DAMNIT WHY
CRY,CRY,CRY,CRY AND MORE CRY.
Holland did a dirty match... and Spain is just THE BEST SELECTION OF THE WORLD!!!! FUCK HOLLAND, FUCK HOLLAND!! SPAIN FTW!!! HOLLAND IS CRYING NOW... SRY BUT, FUCK, AND FUC K NETHERLANDS!!!!  *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O*
(07-11-2010, 11:34 PM)Darkness link Wrote: hahahhahhaha yeray nice nice xD u quoted all these people who had faith xD
im just mad at azerty and target sayin that spain is shit lool xD

He quoted me too even though the only negative thing I've ever said about Spain is how annoying Iniesta's diving is. Other than that I've always been positive about and to Spain.
(07-11-2010, 10:27 PM)Keanu_Reeves link Wrote: spain cheaters
spain cheaters? did you even see the match?
(07-11-2010, 10:32 PM)Keanu_Reeves link Wrote: spain was obviously toggling the whole match, if not holland would win 10-0

you right, we used toogling to win that match.. otherwise players like xavi alonso would be dead right??  :roll:

De Jong vs Xavi Alonso, patada criminal en Holanda vs España Sudafrica 2010
Referee sucked, really.

I'm not saying we'd have win if we had a different referee, but that goal didn't count.
(07-12-2010, 12:44 AM)Rien link Wrote: Referee sucked, really.

I'm not saying we'd have win if we had a different referee, but that goal didn't count.
yeh im with you, the red card to de jong on minute 20 would had changed the whole match

P.D: can some admin change that ugly orange color?? or maybe you masochist
not just that, but the guy who scored was offside. so the goal didn't count, really.

Could've changed the match entirely. it's just BS that they refuse to check recordings on a match like this.

At least I don't have to eat a sock now :))
(07-12-2010, 12:49 AM)Rien link Wrote: not just that, but the guy who scored was offside. so the goal didn't count, really.

you must be kidding right?

It wasn't offside...or not that I could see.
Well, he wasn't offside. but before that someone was offside, so they should've stopped before that already.