Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

FIFA World Cup 2010 topic
omfg @ USA! Congratulations :D
Real bad luck for Slovenia, gg USA :P
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
hehe congrats USA
(06-23-2010, 03:00 PM)Munch link Wrote: ENGLAND! C'mon we can do this, show them Yanks why they should stick to baseball!

I was half right, we could do it. But we didn't show the US why they should stick to baseball due to them being in 1st.

Unlucky for Slovenia though, they should have qualified. England dominated most of the game but Slovenia definately dominated the group and deserved to go through.

And lol Bill Clinton was there and had no clue about football!

(06-23-2010, 04:54 PM)Chillosophy link Wrote: omfg @ USA! Congratulations :D
Germany 1 - 0 Ghana
Australia 2 - 1 Serbia

Germany-Ghana: Awesome match, both teams did very well, although Germanys defence was kind of disappointing in the last few minutes, while our goalkeeper Neuer did an awesome job to make up for their faults.

Both teams played a really good match and deserved to get into the next round....

Saturday:  USA - Ghana
Sunday: Germany - England

Germany-England is gonna be an epic match :D
(06-23-2010, 09:24 PM)Hitman link Wrote: Germany-England is gonna be an epic match :D

Heh I bet it won't take long for people to bring up the World Wars and say we (England) will win again. If only they could think of their own taunts...
(06-23-2010, 09:27 PM)Munch link Wrote: Heh I bet it won't take long for people to bring up the World Wars and say we (England) will win again. If only they could think of their own taunts...

Already happened like 10mins ago in the NB irc chan xD.

(22:26:25) (YESITSDEAD) anyway England - Germany will be interesting match
(22:26:31) (DonellJones) england wins 100%
(22:26:31) (YESITSDEAD) today England played good
At least one African team goes on with the competition, but I feel sorry for Serbs  :roll: