Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

FIFA World Cup 2010 topic
(06-17-2010, 09:35 PM)Hitman link Wrote: Cya 2012, France!

They're actually playing then, what happened about them being on strike.
This entire world cup has been awful, to be honest. Usually it's even half enjoyable...
LMAO @ the cotton piece in Papadopoulos' mouth..like fake santa mustache or smth  _O-
Standing there with his innocent eyes and fake mustache :')
Indeed, Dan_, this year the World Cup is indeed kinda shitty, lol. Mad referees who are shit in their job, weird teams, shitty results etc lol and ontop of that the FUCKING VUVUZELAS.

I seriously hope that the WC gets enjoyable from the round of 16 on (i hope that tickets cost a lot more so not every african random noob with a fucking vuvuzela can join the stadium to annoy the crap out of millions of TV spectators)
(06-22-2010, 08:23 PM)Hitman link Wrote: Indeed, Dan_, this year the World Cup is indeed kinda shitty, lol. Mad referees who are shit in their job, weird teams, shitty results etc lol and ontop of that the FUCKING VUVUZELAS.

;( :'( 0 - 1 :'( ;(
(06-22-2010, 08:23 PM)Hitman link Wrote: Indeed, Dan_, this year the World Cup is indeed kinda shitty, lol. Mad referees who are shit in their job, weird teams, shitty results etc lol and ontop of that the FUCKING VUVUZELAS.

I seriously hope that the WC gets enjoyable from the round of 16 on (i hope that tickets cost a lot more so not every african random noob with a fucking vuvuzela can join the stadium to annoy the crap out of millions of TV spectators)
exactly.
bb france  :w
(06-22-2010, 10:01 PM)(GuAj3) link Wrote: bb france  :w

Can't honestly say I'm surprised 8)
(06-22-2010, 08:23 PM)Hitman link Wrote: I seriously hope that the WC gets enjoyable from the round of 16 on (i hope that tickets cost a lot more so not every african random noob with a fucking vuvuzela can join the stadium to annoy the crap out of millions of TV spectators)

they let them in for free if the stadium isnt full enough, ticet prices are half a month work for fhe average SA.
The World Cup is really interesting this year as far as I'm concerned.
So much more variety, sure some of the calls are poor but hey, some of these stuck-up Europeans are getting what they deserve.

France Vs South Africa 1-2 - Raymond Domenech Refuses To Shake Carlos Alberto Parreira's Hand